HOW TO USE:
Define the lash and apply mascara from the base of the lash. Repeat, as desired, for added intensity and length.
Made in the USA.
Please view the above Ingredients tab for ingredient information.
Choosing Eyebrow Color:
To apply eyebrow color, use very light strokes of the pencil until the eyebrow line is filled in to your desired intensity.
Defining Eye Brows:
Never underestimate the power of a well-defined eyebrow! Keep them groomed in a way that flatters your face, eye shape and size.
1. Look directly into a mirror.
2. Trim your long eyebrow hairs so you can identify the natural shape of your eyebrow.
3. Hold a pencil or makeup brush vertically against the side of one nostril. The eyebrow should start where the pencil meets the brow. Take care to tweeze in the space between the two eyebrows.
4. Tweeze the stray hairs that grow around the eyebrow.
5. To create a flattering arch, now angle the pencil to the outer side of your pupil. Where the pencil meets the brow is where the top of your arch should be, approximately three-quarters of the way out. To create the shape of your arch, draw a line that tapers upward from the start of your brow to this point. Take care in replicating the process with the other eye, making sure to not over-pluck, while ensuring symmetrical uniformity.
6. In the final shaping step, you can angle the pencil so it aligns with the outer corner of your eye. The eyebrow should end here, and you should tweeze to create a taper.
Eyebrow & Lash Tools
Curling & Mascara Application for Lashes:
Lashes define the eyes and enhance them with a bit of curl. An application of mascara will help make your eyes stand out whether you decide to select lightly natural or dark smoky eye makeup.
Once you position your eyelash curler with your lashes in the pads at the roots, squeeze gently. Repeat this two more times, once in the middle, then at the tips of the lashes.
Sweep the mascara brush from the base (roots) to the tips of lashes. Sweep the lashes from the back side as well, again from the base to the tips. Comb out any clumps with an eyelash comb/brush utensil. Apply a second coat of mascara for a more dramatic effect.
About the Collection
Join Suzanne Somers, one of America's leading beauty and wellness celebrities, to discover effective health and beauty products inspired by her dedication to healthy living.
From organic skin care to yummy dietary supplements, you can feel confident knowing that each product is a reflection of her healthy lifestyle philosophy.
About the Guest
Suzanne Somers is one of America's most popular and beloved personalities. During her multifaceted career, she has achieved extraordinary success as an actress, New York Times bestselling author, entrepreneur, singer, comedienne and lecturer.
Suzanne has authored 25 books, including New York Times, Amazon.com, Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestsellers. There are currently more than 20 million copies of her books in print. As one of America's most informed and dedicated health care advocates, Suzanne has been acknowledged for her leading role in bringing information on today's groundbreaking anti-aging medical protocols, preventive care and healthy lifestyle to women and men across the country.
Water (Aqua), *Glycerin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Jojoba Esters, Stearic Acid, *Tapioca Starch, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, *Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Cellulose Gum, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate , Iron Oxides Ci 77499, *Organic Ingredient.
Average Days of Supply: 30