Eclissare Color Eclipse ColorRise Blush in "Tickle" - 0.35 oz
Moisturizing Lip Gloss in "Sunrise" - 0.14 oz
Mini Superiore State-of-the-Art Mascara in "Black" - 0.1 oz
HOW TO USE:
Eclissare Color Eclipse ColorRise Blush:
Apply to the apples of your cheeks.
Moisturizing Lip Gloss:
Apply to your lips as desired.
Mini Superiore State-of-the-Art Mascara:
Apply from base to lash to tip. To ensure continued purity, cap tightly and do not dilute.
Made in the USA.
Please view the above Ingredients tab for ingredient information.
Equally moisturizing as it is enhancing, lipstick is a ubiquitous staple in every woman's makeup bag. An optional but recommended step is to first smooth your lips with a lip primer. Then, apply the lip liner. This effectively creates lip definition, as well as helps to prevent lipstick from feathering. Choose a lip liner that matches the color of your lipstick or your lip tone.
To create a silhouette, start at the center of your upper lip, draw a line to the outer corners in two steps. Always follow your natural lip line. If you make a mistake, simply use a cotton swab with a bit of toner to make corrections.
Finally, apply the lipstick with a tube or brush, following your natural lip line. Take care to fill in the curves and angles, and follow with an optional blot with a facial tissue. In the end, you'll have a gorgeous, well defined, long-lasting pout.
1. Always start with clean hands and a freshly cleansed face.
2. Apply your day moisturizer (preferably one that contains an SPF). Next, you can apply a primer for a smoother base. This is an optional step, but one worthy of considering for a more youthful appearance. A few drops of primer will smooth the appearance and texture of your complexion, as well as fill in fine lines - the perfect base for your foundation. It also helps to extend the longevity of your face and eye makeup, prevents eye shadow from creasing, and maintains an overall fresh appearance for as long as you wear your makeup.
3. Allow the moisturizer and/or primer to absorb a few minutes before continuing on to the foundation application. If necessary, you might want to blot any excess moisturizer with a tissue.
4. Address your under eye circles, shadows and imperfections with a concealer. Pat it on with a light finger so that it blends well.
5. You may use your fingers, a foundation brush or makeup sponge to apply the foundation. First, apply a few dots of your preferred liquid foundation to your nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. Continue to blend while avoiding a heavy application to the jawline and hairline (also known as a line of demarcation).
6. Once the foundation is blended, use either a translucent powder or one that matches your complexion to set the foundation. This also serves to absorb oils that cause your face to shine.
7. If you want a more natural look or have great skin, you can simply address specific areas that require coverage by applying your foundation to precise spots or areas. If you want to wear foundation that looks exceptionally natural and dewy, consider a tinted moisturizer. They're considerably sheer, yet provide a little coverage for uneven skin tone.
Choose a blush color that mimics the color of your cheeks when they're flushed from the cold, you've exercised or have blushed. You can also use your lip color as a guide. Blush can be applied before foundation for a subtle hint, but it's usually applied after foundation and face powder.
Cream vs. Powder vs. Gel
This is a personal preference, but usually powder suits combination and oily skin, whereas cream works well with dry skin. Tinted gels and liquids are outstanding for oilier skins.
Using a professional grade blush brush, run the bristles over the pan of makeup, shake off excess powder and apply to the apples of your cheeks. Blend if necessary. If you're using a gel or cream based blush, use your middle finger and highlight the apples of your cheeks. Blend well.
If you need additional color across your face, apply bronzer to the bridge of your nose, forehead and chin.
The key to purchasing bronzer is to choose a color one to two shades darker than your skin tone. If you have an extremely light complexion, you might want to choose one shade darker. Conversely, if you have a darker skin tone, a shade that is twice as dark as your skin tone will most likely provide the impact that you desire.
Choosing Eyebrow Color:
To apply eyebrow color, use very light strokes of the pencil until the eyebrow line is filled in to your desired intensity.
Defining Eye Brows:
Never underestimate the power of a well-defined eyebrow! Keep them groomed in a way that flatters your face, eye shape and size.
1. Look directly into a mirror.
2. Trim your long eyebrow hairs so you can identify the natural shape of your eyebrow.
3. Hold a pencil or makeup brush vertically against the side of one nostril. The eyebrow should start where the pencil meets the brow. Take care to tweeze in the space between the two eyebrows.
4. Tweeze the stray hairs that grow around the eyebrow.
5. To create a flattering arch, now angle the pencil to the outer side of your pupil. Where the pencil meets the brow is where the top of your arch should be, approximately three-quarters of the way out. To create the shape of your arch, draw a line that tapers upward from the start of your brow to this point. Take care in replicating the process with the other eye, making sure to not over-pluck, while ensuring symmetrical uniformity.
6. In the final shaping step, you can angle the pencil so it aligns with the outer corner of your eye. The eyebrow should end here, and you should tweeze to create a taper.
Eyebrow & Lash Tools
Curling & Mascara Application for Lashes:
Lashes define the eyes and enhance them with a bit of curl. An application of mascara will help make your eyes stand out whether you decide to select lightly natural or dark smoky eye makeup.
Once you position your eyelash curler with your lashes in the pads at the roots, squeeze gently. Repeat this two more times, once in the middle, then at the tips of the lashes.
Sweep the mascara brush from the base (roots) to the tips of lashes. Sweep the lashes from the back side as well, again from the base to the tips. Comb out any clumps with an eyelash comb/brush utensil. Apply a second coat of mascara for a more dramatic effect.
About the Collection
Experience the relaxing, revitalizing benefits of Borghese luxury skin care and cosmetics. With a variety of soothing, delightfully fragrant products, Borghese provides an inviting, Tuscan spa-inspired escape from the stress of a long day.
The Borghese story began in 13th century Italy with the Borghese family's rise to nobility. Centuries later, Princess Marcella Borghese created her own line of beauty products from secret recipes for cosmetics and skin creams she had commissioned, using fruits and other natural ingredients.
Today, Borghese products fuse science with nature by using rich botanicals with refreshing, natural scents. An essential part of the Tuscan beauty philosophy, natural botanicals help improve the look of your skin, making it appear tighter, brighter, smoother and younger-looking.
Many Borghese products also contain Aqua Di Vita® complex, a patented mineral water complex which helps invigorate and revitalize skin for an overall feeling of rejuvenation and relaxation of mind, body and spirit.
Treat yourself to beauty, peace and tranquility and step into your very own Tuscan-inspired spa with Borghese.
About the Guest
Revive your senses and invigorate your soul with on-air guest, Maria Riboli, Director of Beauty and Wellness for Borghese. Join Maria and create your own personal spa experience with luxurious beauty products inspired by the lush mountains, fresh air and fragrant delights of Tuscany.
Eclissare Color Eclipse ColorRise Blush: Talc , Mica , Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate , Dimethicone , Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate , Zinc Stearate , Capryloyl Glycine , Undecylenoyl Glycine , Tocopherol , Lecithin , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Polybutene , Octyldodecanol , Glyceryl Oleate , Glyceryl Stearate , Citric Acid , May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163).
Moisturizing Lip Gloss: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Diisostearyl Malate , Squalane , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina) , C18-36 Acid Triglyceride , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables , Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate , Tocopherol , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Silica , Lysine , Tocopheryl Acetate , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Polyethylene Terephthalate , Acrylates Copolymer , Tin Oxide , Magnesium Chloride , Potassium Chloride , Zinc Chloride , Sodium Chloride , Flavor (Aroma) , May Contain (+/-): Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090).
Mini Superiore State-of-the-Art Mascara: Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Pvp, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Kaolin, Ceresin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polybutene, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Silk Powder (Serica), Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Simethicone, Glycerin, Trisodium Edta, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), May Contain (+/-) : Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Carmine (Ci 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510).
Average Days of Supply: Blush is 120 days; Mascara and Lip Gloss are 60 days.