Sultra Six-Piece "The Bombshell" Reverse Cone Rod & Curl Safe Protective Spray
Bombshell™ Reverse Rod Curling Iron
Curl Safe™ Protective Spray
WHO IT IS FOR:
Get beautiful, natural looking waves and curls in less time than regular curling irons.
Holds hair in place as you style and create root texture that transitions into soft, bouncy curls
The reverse cone rod gives you a bigger curl towards the bottom
Curls in less time than with traditional clip irons - and no "clip" lines.
Exclusive, highest quality Japanese Kyocera® Ceramic Heater Technology designed for color-treated, dry or damaged hair.
Constant, even 375°F heat distribution for the ultimate in long-lasting wavy and straight styles
The iron's heater will shut itself down after several minutes of non-use. To re-energize the heater, just slide the switch to the "OFF" position and then back to the "ON" position.
Fast heat recovery time - your Bombshell Reverse Cone Rod Curling Iron is ready when you are!
Can be used in countries outside of the USA and Canada with an adaptor alone (no converter)
Easy to use - Wrap. Release. Repeat!
Measures 6"L, with a 1" circumference that tapers down to a 1/2"
Bombshell™ Reverse Rod Curling Iron:
- Aquaflex (Alcohol-Free Styling Resin) provides superior style memory, resistance to humidity, improved volume and a long-lasting, non-sticky hold - the perfect combination for creating wavy and curly styles that will last.
- ThermaStress Complex Hair Keratin Protein reconditions the hair to help address future cuticle damage.
- ThermaStress Complex Cystine smoothes the hair shaft with moisture.
- ThermaStress Complex MiruStyle X-HP creates a protective barrier around the hair, reinforcing damaged hair and providing advanced heat protection.
- Designed for use with curl and wave heat-styling tools.
- Ideal for creating wavy and curly hairstyles.
- Ingredients protect against heat to help address future damage.
HOW TO USE:
Part your hair into four sections from front to back and ear to ear. Wear Styling Glove on left hand. Hold The Bombshell in right hand.
Starting with the back left section, take a 1"-2" section of hair and wrap around iron. The narrow base of the barrel should be placed near the root and the larger end of the barrel should be pointing down. Hold for about 8 seconds.
Loosen hair around the barrel of The Bombshell and slowly pull the iron out. Allow curled hair to cool in the palm of your hand before completely releasing.
Repeat steps 3-4 throughout remaining sections of hair, taking 1-2" pieces of hair and wrapping them around the barrel, until the look is complete!
Bombshell™ Rod Curling Iron:
Apply to clean, damp hair before blow drying. Apply to clean, dry hair before using a waving or curling iron.
Warranty: All Sultra heating tools have a two year warranty. We will replace it with a new, working tool.
In order to process your return and send you a replacement as quickly as possible, we need to make sure the two-year warranty for your tool has been activated. To do this, please go to register.sultra.com and register your Sultra tool.
Made in China.
Please view the above Ingredients tab for ingredient information.