HOW TO USE:
For best results, hold wand with longer bristles against top lashes and sweep from root to tip. Reverse wand and sweep on to bottom lashes for an even more wowing effect. Repeat until desired look is achieved. Do not let dry between coats.
Made in the USA.
Please view the above Ingredients tab for ingredient information.
Choosing Eyebrow Color:
To apply eyebrow color, use very light strokes of the pencil until the eyebrow line is filled in to your desired intensity.
Defining Eye Brows:
Never underestimate the power of a well-defined eyebrow! Keep them groomed in a way that flatters your face, eye shape and size.
1. Look directly into a mirror.
2. Trim your long eyebrow hairs so you can identify the natural shape of your eyebrow.
3. Hold a pencil or makeup brush vertically against the side of one nostril. The eyebrow should start where the pencil meets the brow. Take care to tweeze in the space between the two eyebrows.
4. Tweeze the stray hairs that grow around the eyebrow.
5. To create a flattering arch, now angle the pencil to the outer side of your pupil. Where the pencil meets the brow is where the top of your arch should be, approximately three-quarters of the way out. To create the shape of your arch, draw a line that tapers upward from the start of your brow to this point. Take care in replicating the process with the other eye, making sure to not over-pluck, while ensuring symmetrical uniformity.
6. In the final shaping step, you can angle the pencil so it aligns with the outer corner of your eye. The eyebrow should end here, and you should tweeze to create a taper.
Eyebrow & Lash Tools
Curling & Mascara Application for Lashes:
Lashes define the eyes and enhance them with a bit of curl. An application of mascara will help make your eyes stand out whether you decide to select lightly natural or dark smoky eye makeup.
Once you position your eyelash curler with your lashes in the pads at the roots, squeeze gently. Repeat this two more times, once in the middle, then at the tips of the lashes.
Sweep the mascara brush from the base (roots) to the tips of lashes. Sweep the lashes from the back side as well, again from the base to the tips. Comb out any clumps with an eyelash comb/brush utensil. Apply a second coat of mascara for a more dramatic effect.
About the Collection
During his 20 years of experience in the beauty industry, Dimitri James was disappointed to learn that very little of the money cosmetics companies spend goes into product development and perfection. Instead, the money is spent on ad campaigns, department store counter space, Park Avenue offices and fancy packaging. Frustrated by his findings, Dimitri was inspired to start changing the beauty industry for the better, launching Skinn Cosmetics in 2002.
Dimitri’s focus was to create a collection of quality products that helps consumers avoid big-cost items with no results. Skinn Cosmetics has long since established itself as a revolutionary leader in skin care and cosmetics, offering treatments and color products loaded with anti-aging properties that meet the highest professional and esthetician standards. Each day, new women are discovering the line's amazing results and joining the ranks of Skinn enthusiasts across the nation.
About the Guest
Founder and CEO of Skinn Cosmetics, Dimitri James has been a Hollywood makeup artist, aesthetician and cosmetologist for 25 years. He’s worked for some of the biggest names in beauty, and has manufactured and sold his own cosmetics for 14 years. Each product is a result of Dimitri’s experience and knowledge, and is produced in his own factory for superior quality every step of the way.
Since its founding, Skinn has been dedicated to offering the best color and skin care products available. The line features cutting-edge and anti-aging properties that are free of the unnecessary fillers found in many large cosmetic brands.
“I love creating state-of-the-art products and offering them to my customers at a reasonable price, so that every woman who wants to can look her best.” -Dimitri James
Aqua (Purified, De-Ionized), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Hydrogentated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Stearic Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polybutene, Vp/Va Copolymer, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Laureth-21, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Average Days of Supply: depends on use.