HOW TO USE:
Apply after skincare, before or after makeup. For best results, apply to laugh lines, brow bones, cheekbones, backs of hands, neck and jawline.
Made in Taiwan.
Please view the above Ingredients tab for ingredient information.
1. Always start with clean hands and a freshly cleansed face.
2. Apply your day moisturizer (preferably one that contains an SPF). Next, you can apply a primer for a smoother base. This is an optional step, but one worthy of considering for a more youthful appearance. A few drops of primer will smooth the appearance and texture of your complexion, as well as fill in fine lines - the perfect base for your foundation. It also helps to extend the longevity of your face and eye makeup, prevents eye shadow from creasing, and maintains an overall fresh appearance for as long as you wear your makeup.
3. Allow the moisturizer and/or primer to absorb a few minutes before continuing on to the foundation application. If necessary, you might want to blot any excess moisturizer with a tissue.
4. Address your under eye circles, shadows and imperfections with a concealer. Pat it on with a light finger so that it blends well.
5. You may use your fingers, a foundation brush or makeup sponge to apply the foundation. First, apply a few dots of your preferred liquid foundation to your nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. Continue to blend while avoiding a heavy application to the jawline and hairline (also known as a line of demarcation).
6. Once the foundation is blended, use either a translucent powder or one that matches your complexion to set the foundation. This also serves to absorb oils that cause your face to shine.
7. If you want a more natural look or have great skin, you can simply address specific areas that require coverage by applying your foundation to precise spots or areas. If you want to wear foundation that looks exceptionally natural and dewy, consider a tinted moisturizer. They're considerably sheer, yet provide a little coverage for uneven skin tone.
Choose a blush color that mimics the color of your cheeks when they're flushed from the cold, you've exercised or have blushed. You can also use your lip color as a guide. Blush can be applied before foundation for a subtle hint, but it's usually applied after foundation and face powder.
Cream vs. Powder vs. Gel
This is a personal preference, but usually powder suits combination and oily skin, whereas cream works well with dry skin. Tinted gels and liquids are outstanding for oilier skins.
Using a professional grade blush brush, run the bristles over the pan of makeup, shake off excess powder and apply to the apples of your cheeks. Blend if necessary. If you're using a gel or cream based blush, use your middle finger and highlight the apples of your cheeks. Blend well.
If you need additional color across your face, apply bronzer to the bridge of your nose, forehead and chin.
The key to purchasing bronzer is to choose a color one to two shades darker than your skin tone. If you have an extremely light complexion, you might want to choose one shade darker. Conversely, if you have a darker skin tone, a shade that is twice as dark as your skin tone will most likely provide the impact that you desire.
Daily Skin Care Regimen
Begin with a very mild soap, possibly cream based. Since skin can be acidic, the alkaline in soap can easily disturb the delicate pH balance. Also, make sure the soap does not contain harsh chemicals which will also remove the acid mantel and cause further dryness. Choose a toner that soothes and nourishes your skin. It should refresh with a hint of moisture - a low or no alcohol formulation is recommended to prevent over drying the skin.
A daily moisturizing routine is essential to aging skin. After washing skin, pat it dry and begin with a serum to enhance moisture, then apply a day moisturizer. Try to use a day cream with an SPF An evening ritual can include a serum application and a heavier moisturizer. Eye creams and serums are recommended for the delicate area around the eyes that are subject to fine lines and wrinkles.
Weekly Skin Care Routine
Use an extremely mild exfoliator in order to expose fresh skin and allow products to absorb. This will maximize the effectiveness of your skin care products. A moisture-enhancing mask that you put on and wipe off will moisturize and plump skin that may be dry and dehydrated.
Key Ingredients for Aging Skin:
Hyalauronic acid, Manuka Honey, Evening Primrose Oil, Borage Oil, Almond Oil, Apricot Oil, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Green Tea, White Tea, Idebenone, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Grape Seed Extract, Alpha Hydroxy Acids, DMAE, Retinol, Aloe Vera, Borage Seed Oil, Ceramide, Cocoa Butter, Evening Primrose Oil, Glycolic Acid, Jojoba Oil, Lactic Acid, Shea Butter, Pycnogenol Cucumber, Copper Peptide, Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
About the Collection
During his 20 years of experience in the beauty industry, Dimitri James was disappointed to learn that very little of the money cosmetics companies spend goes into product development and perfection. Instead, the money is spent on ad campaigns, department store counter space, Park Avenue offices and fancy packaging. Frustrated by his findings, Dimitri was inspired to start changing the beauty industry for the better, launching Skinn Cosmetics in 2002.
Dimitri’s focus was to create a collection of quality products that helps consumers avoid big-cost items with no results. Skinn Cosmetics has long since established itself as a revolutionary leader in skin care and cosmetics, offering treatments and color products loaded with anti-aging properties that meet the highest professional and esthetician standards. Each day, new women are discovering the line's amazing results and joining the ranks of Skinn enthusiasts across the nation.
About the Guest
Founder and CEO of Skinn Cosmetics, Dimitri James has been a Hollywood makeup artist, aesthetician and cosmetologist for 25 years. He’s worked for some of the biggest names in beauty, and has manufactured and sold his own cosmetics for 14 years. Each product is a result of Dimitri’s experience and knowledge, and is produced in his own factory for superior quality every step of the way.
Since its founding, Skinn has been dedicated to offering the best color and skin care products available. The line features cutting-edge and anti-aging properties that are free of the unnecessary fillers found in many large cosmetic brands.
“I love creating state-of-the-art products and offering them to my customers at a reasonable price, so that every woman who wants to can look her best.” -Dimitri James
Aprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vegetable Oil, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Kaolin , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ceresin, Iron Oxide, Aluminum Oxide, Calcium Oxide, Beeswax, Coco-Glucoside, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Silica, Microcrystalline Wax, Peg-45/Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Fatty Acids, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Menthoxypropanediol,Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Fragrance.