Perfect 10 Primer Serum - 1.35 oz
Flawless Matte Foundation - 0.42 oz
WHO IT IS FOR:
Achieve instant hydration and beautiful coverage with this primer and foundation duo! It is designed for dry-mature, sensitive and normal skin.
HOW TO USE:
Perfect 10 Primer Serum:
Use in place of moisturizer for normal to oily skin. Use on top of moisturizer for normal to dry skin. Apply a dime size all over face using clean hands or V7 Liquid Foundation Brush. Allow to dry thoroughly or pat dry before foundation application. Discontinue use if any skin irritation occurs.
Flawless Matte Foundation:
First, apply a moisturizer or the Perfect 10 Primer Serum, allowing either to dry completely. Use a sponge to apply foundation evenly to the face. Use a circular motion for best results. Blend with a powder or kabuki brush. Discontinue use if any skin irritation occurs.
Made in the USA.
Please view the above Ingredients tab for ingredient information.
1. Always start with clean hands and a freshly cleansed face.
2. Apply your day moisturizer (preferably one that contains an SPF). Next, you can apply a primer for a smoother base. This is an optional step, but one worthy of considering for a more youthful appearance. A few drops of primer will smooth the appearance and texture of your complexion, as well as fill in fine lines - the perfect base for your foundation. It also helps to extend the longevity of your face and eye makeup, prevents eye shadow from creasing, and maintains an overall fresh appearance for as long as you wear your makeup.
3. Allow the moisturizer and/or primer to absorb a few minutes before continuing on to the foundation application. If necessary, you might want to blot any excess moisturizer with a tissue.
4. Address your under eye circles, shadows and imperfections with a concealer. Pat it on with a light finger so that it blends well.
5. You may use your fingers, a foundation brush or makeup sponge to apply the foundation. First, apply a few dots of your preferred liquid foundation to your nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. Continue to blend while avoiding a heavy application to the jawline and hairline (also known as a line of demarcation).
6. Once the foundation is blended, use either a translucent powder or one that matches your complexion to set the foundation. This also serves to absorb oils that cause your face to shine.
7. If you want a more natural look or have great skin, you can simply address specific areas that require coverage by applying your foundation to precise spots or areas. If you want to wear foundation that looks exceptionally natural and dewy, consider a tinted moisturizer. They're considerably sheer, yet provide a little coverage for uneven skin tone.
Choose a blush color that mimics the color of your cheeks when they're flushed from the cold, you've exercised or have blushed. You can also use your lip color as a guide. Blush can be applied before foundation for a subtle hint, but it's usually applied after foundation and face powder.
Cream vs. Powder vs. Gel
This is a personal preference, but usually powder suits combination and oily skin, whereas cream works well with dry skin. Tinted gels and liquids are outstanding for oilier skins.
Using a professional grade blush brush, run the bristles over the pan of makeup, shake off excess powder and apply to the apples of your cheeks. Blend if necessary. If you're using a gel or cream based blush, use your middle finger and highlight the apples of your cheeks. Blend well.
If you need additional color across your face, apply bronzer to the bridge of your nose, forehead and chin.
The key to purchasing bronzer is to choose a color one to two shades darker than your skin tone. If you have an extremely light complexion, you might want to choose one shade darker. Conversely, if you have a darker skin tone, a shade that is twice as dark as your skin tone will most likely provide the impact that you desire.
About the Collection
Discover EMANI Cosmetics - a natural makeup line that offers full, lightweight coverage for women of all skin types. Developed out of the need for natural yet effective cosmetics, the collection was inspired by the founder's transformational journey with sensitive skin. Created in 1998 by Michelle Doan, each product offers women - even those with very sensitive skin - stunning, fashion-forward color. Boasting high polish and glamour, the EMANI line has been used by makeup artists across industries, from films and photo shoots to the runway.
Produced in Southern California, products combine natural minerals with organic botanical extracts, natural oils and waxes to help improve the look of skin and generate a glamorous finish. In addition, the EMANI line does not contain skin irritants or ingredients such as petrochemicals, nano-particles, artificial dyes, parabens or fillers. EMANI goes even one step further, by being 100% vegan friendly, gluten free and cruelty free.
Light-feeling and long-wearing, EMANI's richly pigmented and on-trend products provide a full coverage solution for the woman who loves makeup but has sensitive skin. Discover how good your skin can look with EMANI Cosmetics.
About the Guest
Founder of EMANI Cosmetics, Michelle Doan's personal struggle with sensitive skin inspired her to create makeup that provides clean, full coverage that can be enjoyed by all. This natural, fashionable line is the result of her efforts, making it easy to bring out your beauty without disturbing your skin's natural balance.
Perfect 10 Primer Serum: Aqua, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Squalene, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, SD Alcohol 40, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract , Malva Sylvestris Extract, Centaurea cyanus flower extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract , Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract , Hamamelis Virginiana Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Menthol, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Extract, Silica, Carbomer, Bisabolol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ã¿Â± Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Flawless Matte Foundation: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Squalene, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Silica, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Extract, Aqua. plus/minus Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Average Days of Supply: 60 - 90 days each.