Face Primer - 1.69 oz
Cream Foundation - 0.39 oz
Foundation Brush 940S
WHO IT IS FOR:
Whether you want full coverage makeup for photo sessions and special events or you want a sheer natural foundation, these two versatile products can be mixed and blended to create your perfect face.
HOW TO USE:
To create a sheer dewy look, mix Face Primer with the foundation and apply with the 940S Brush. To prime the face, apply directly to the skin.
For a sheer dewy look, mix Face Primer with the foundation. For full coverage, apply primer to the face, allowing it to dry. Apply Cream Foundation directly to the face once primer has dried.
Blend Cream Foundation and Face Primer using soft, downward strokes.
Makeup made in USA; Brush made in China.
Please view the above Ingredients tab for ingredient information.
1. Always start with clean hands and a freshly cleansed face.
2. Apply your day moisturizer (preferably one that contains an SPF). Next, you can apply a primer for a smoother base. This is an optional step, but one worthy of considering for a more youthful appearance. A few drops of primer will smooth the appearance and texture of your complexion, as well as fill in fine lines - the perfect base for your foundation. It also helps to extend the longevity of your face and eye makeup, prevents eye shadow from creasing, and maintains an overall fresh appearance for as long as you wear your makeup.
3. Allow the moisturizer and/or primer to absorb a few minutes before continuing on to the foundation application. If necessary, you might want to blot any excess moisturizer with a tissue.
4. Address your under eye circles, shadows and imperfections with a concealer. Pat it on with a light finger so that it blends well.
5. You may use your fingers, a foundation brush or makeup sponge to apply the foundation. First, apply a few dots of your preferred liquid foundation to your nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. Continue to blend while avoiding a heavy application to the jawline and hairline (also known as a line of demarcation).
6. Once the foundation is blended, use either a translucent powder or one that matches your complexion to set the foundation. This also serves to absorb oils that cause your face to shine.
7. If you want a more natural look or have great skin, you can simply address specific areas that require coverage by applying your foundation to precise spots or areas. If you want to wear foundation that looks exceptionally natural and dewy, consider a tinted moisturizer. They're considerably sheer, yet provide a little coverage for uneven skin tone.
Choose a blush color that mimics the color of your cheeks when they're flushed from the cold, you've exercised or have blushed. You can also use your lip color as a guide. Blush can be applied before foundation for a subtle hint, but it's usually applied after foundation and face powder.
Cream vs. Powder vs. Gel
This is a personal preference, but usually powder suits combination and oily skin, whereas cream works well with dry skin. Tinted gels and liquids are outstanding for oilier skins.
Using a professional grade blush brush, run the bristles over the pan of makeup, shake off excess powder and apply to the apples of your cheeks. Blend if necessary. If you're using a gel or cream based blush, use your middle finger and highlight the apples of your cheeks. Blend well.
If you need additional color across your face, apply bronzer to the bridge of your nose, forehead and chin.
The key to purchasing bronzer is to choose a color one to two shades darker than your skin tone. If you have an extremely light complexion, you might want to choose one shade darker. Conversely, if you have a darker skin tone, a shade that is twice as dark as your skin tone will most likely provide the impact that you desire.
About the Collection
Take the guesswork out of make-up with MUD Cosmetics' highly pigmented professional-quality color cosmetics from America's largest make-up school, the Make-Up Designory (MUD). Giving you a tuition-free, front-row seat to the Designory, EVINE Live and MUD offer you the tools and knowledge you need to effortlessly achieve professional and stunning looks at home. Whether you dare to be different, prefer polished and professional or simply want an all-natural look, MUD promises quality, long-lasting wearability, flawless application and radiantly accurate color.
MUD's professional-quality products are tested by experts in challenging, real-world situations, making the collection a straightforward and effortless solution to achieving professional looks on your own.
About the Guest
Sean Conklin, Make-Up Designory's Lead Make-Up Artist and Educator, has made over a number of personalities in television, film and advertising projects, as well as having his work featured in a variety of national print publications.
Passionate about making every woman feel beautiful, Sean has served as a volunteer for the Beauty Bus Foundation which provides In Home Beauty Services to the terminally and chronically ill and their caregivers.
Face Primer: Aqua (Water), Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide.
Cream Foundation: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Isostearate, Tribehenin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polybutene, Ozokerite; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Bht, Oleic Acid, Silica Silylate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, [+/-: Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, Ci 77891].
Foundation Brush: Synthetic fibers.