EnergEyes Eye Mask w/ Mango Puree - 0.5 oz
Plasma Fusion Treatment Corrector - 0.10 oz
WHO IT IS FOR:
This set is for anyone who wants to address the appearance of under eye puffiness and dark circles.
HOW TO USE:
EnergEyes Eye Mask w/ Mango Puree:
Apply a thick layer to skin around the eyes and leave on at least 3 minutes. Gently remove with damp cotton or cloth. Use daily or as needed. For a refreshing treatment, keep mask in the refrigerator and apply cold! CAUTION: Avoid contact with eyes. Should eye contact occur, flush with water.
Plasma Fusion Treatment Corrector:
Gently swipe corrector onto under eye area, or over spots, use index finger or concealer brush to blend softly until desired coverage is achieved. Can also be used as an eye primer to create an even base for eye make-up. Use before of after foundation as necessary.
Plasma Fusion made in China; EnergEyes made in USA.
Please view the above Ingredients tab for ingredient information.
1. Always start with clean hands and a freshly cleansed face.
2. Apply your day moisturizer (preferably one that contains an SPF). Next, you can apply a primer for a smoother base. This is an optional step, but one worthy of considering for a more youthful appearance. A few drops of primer will smooth the appearance and texture of your complexion, as well as fill in fine lines - the perfect base for your foundation. It also helps to extend the longevity of your face and eye makeup, prevents eye shadow from creasing, and maintains an overall fresh appearance for as long as you wear your makeup.
3. Allow the moisturizer and/or primer to absorb a few minutes before continuing on to the foundation application. If necessary, you might want to blot any excess moisturizer with a tissue.
4. Address your under eye circles, shadows and imperfections with a concealer. Pat it on with a light finger so that it blends well.
5. You may use your fingers, a foundation brush or makeup sponge to apply the foundation. First, apply a few dots of your preferred liquid foundation to your nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. Continue to blend while avoiding a heavy application to the jawline and hairline (also known as a line of demarcation).
6. Once the foundation is blended, use either a translucent powder or one that matches your complexion to set the foundation. This also serves to absorb oils that cause your face to shine.
7. If you want a more natural look or have great skin, you can simply address specific areas that require coverage by applying your foundation to precise spots or areas. If you want to wear foundation that looks exceptionally natural and dewy, consider a tinted moisturizer. They're considerably sheer, yet provide a little coverage for uneven skin tone.
Choose a blush color that mimics the color of your cheeks when they're flushed from the cold, you've exercised or have blushed. You can also use your lip color as a guide. Blush can be applied before foundation for a subtle hint, but it's usually applied after foundation and face powder.
Cream vs. Powder vs. Gel
This is a personal preference, but usually powder suits combination and oily skin, whereas cream works well with dry skin. Tinted gels and liquids are outstanding for oilier skins.
Using a professional grade blush brush, run the bristles over the pan of makeup, shake off excess powder and apply to the apples of your cheeks. Blend if necessary. If you're using a gel or cream based blush, use your middle finger and highlight the apples of your cheeks. Blend well.
If you need additional color across your face, apply bronzer to the bridge of your nose, forehead and chin.
The key to purchasing bronzer is to choose a color one to two shades darker than your skin tone. If you have an extremely light complexion, you might want to choose one shade darker. Conversely, if you have a darker skin tone, a shade that is twice as dark as your skin tone will most likely provide the impact that you desire.
EnergEyes Eye Mask w/ Mango Puree: Camellia Sinensis (Tea) Leaf Extract, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Macadmia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Fruit Extract, Xylitol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycereth-26, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Saccharides, Mangiferin (Mango) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trideceth-6, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Menthoxypropanediol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tribehenin, Ceramide 2, Peg-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Siloxanetriol Alginate, Caffeine, Butylene Glycol, Euphrasia Officinalis (Eyebright) Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Natural Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Phytic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin.
Plasma Fusion Treatment Corrector: Ricinus Communis(Castor) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera(Candelilla) Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Copernicia Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax(Cera Alba), Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aqua, Glycerin, Steareth-20, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide(Ci 77891) Iron Oxides (Ci 77499, Ci 77492, Ci 77491).
Average Days of Supply: 30 Days