HOW TO USE:
Comb through lashes using wand then apply mascara at start of lash growth to tip. Rotate wand counter clockwise while applying from lash base. For intensity, lightly add another layer to tips of lashes.
Made in USA.
Please view the above Ingredients tab for ingredient information.
Choosing Eyebrow Color:
To apply eyebrow color, use very light strokes of the pencil until the eyebrow line is filled in to your desired intensity.
Defining Eye Brows:
Never underestimate the power of a well-defined eyebrow! Keep them groomed in a way that flatters your face, eye shape and size.
1. Look directly into a mirror.
2. Trim your long eyebrow hairs so you can identify the natural shape of your eyebrow.
3. Hold a pencil or makeup brush vertically against the side of one nostril. The eyebrow should start where the pencil meets the brow. Take care to tweeze in the space between the two eyebrows.
4. Tweeze the stray hairs that grow around the eyebrow.
5. To create a flattering arch, now angle the pencil to the outer side of your pupil. Where the pencil meets the brow is where the top of your arch should be, approximately three-quarters of the way out. To create the shape of your arch, draw a line that tapers upward from the start of your brow to this point. Take care in replicating the process with the other eye, making sure to not over-pluck, while ensuring symmetrical uniformity.
6. In the final shaping step, you can angle the pencil so it aligns with the outer corner of your eye. The eyebrow should end here, and you should tweeze to create a taper.
Eyebrow & Lash Tools
Curling & Mascara Application for Lashes:
Lashes define the eyes and enhance them with a bit of curl. An application of mascara will help make your eyes stand out whether you decide to select lightly natural or dark smoky eye makeup.
Once you position your eyelash curler with your lashes in the pads at the roots, squeeze gently. Repeat this two more times, once in the middle, then at the tips of the lashes.
Sweep the mascara brush from the base (roots) to the tips of lashes. Sweep the lashes from the back side as well, again from the base to the tips. Comb out any clumps with an eyelash comb/brush utensil. Apply a second coat of mascara for a more dramatic effect.
About the Collection
Discover EMANI Cosmetics - a natural makeup line that offers full, lightweight coverage for women of all skin types. Developed out of the need for natural yet effective cosmetics, the collection was inspired by the founder's transformational journey with sensitive skin. Created in 1998 by Michelle Doan, each product offers women - even those with very sensitive skin - stunning, fashion-forward color. Boasting high polish and glamour, the EMANI line has been used by makeup artists across industries, from films and photo shoots to the runway.
Produced in Southern California, products combine natural minerals with organic botanical extracts, natural oils and waxes to help improve the look of skin and generate a glamorous finish. In addition, the EMANI line does not contain skin irritants or ingredients such as petrochemicals, nano-particles, artificial dyes, parabens or fillers. EMANI goes even one step further, by being 100% vegan friendly, gluten free and cruelty free.
Light-feeling and long-wearing, EMANI's richly pigmented and on-trend products provide a full coverage solution for the woman who loves makeup but has sensitive skin. Discover how good your skin can look with EMANI Cosmetics.
About the Guest
Founder of EMANI Cosmetics, Michelle Doan's personal struggle with sensitive skin inspired her to create makeup that provides clean, full coverage that can be enjoyed by all. This natural, fashionable line is the result of her efforts, making it easy to bring out your beauty without disturbing your skin's natural balance.
Aqua, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Glycine Soja Protein, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, quaternium-90 bentonite, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract, PVP, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene. Â± Iron Oxides (C177491, C177492, C177499).