WHO IT IS FOR:
This set is for anyone who wants to be on the cutting edge of makeup trends. Contouring is all the rage and we have made it so easy to get this chiseled look.
HOW TO USE:
Contour Pro Highlighting & Shading Palette:
Use the shading and highlighting cream to sculpt face and illuminate features. Refer to insert for step by step instructions.
When applying the Shade color inside the Contour Pro Palette, use the flat side of the sponge to contour and to blend color naturally in to the skin.
When applying the Highlight color inside the Contour Pro Palette, use the rounded side of the sponge.
The smaller applicator at the tip of the brush can be used to help draw more defined and narrow lines on the face. If the seems are not disappearing, slightly dampen the sponge to expedite blending.
Care: this brush can be washed with luke-warm water using soap or shampoo, rinse thoroughly until you see clean water when you squeeze the sponge.
Made in China.
Please view the above Video & Ingredients tab for more about the Contour Pro Highlighting & Shading Compact!
1. Always start with clean hands and a freshly cleansed face.
2. Apply your day moisturizer (preferably one that contains an SPF). Next, you can apply a primer for a smoother base. This is an optional step, but one worthy of considering for a more youthful appearance. A few drops of primer will smooth the appearance and texture of your complexion, as well as fill in fine lines - the perfect base for your foundation. It also helps to extend the longevity of your face and eye makeup, prevents eye shadow from creasing, and maintains an overall fresh appearance for as long as you wear your makeup.
3. Allow the moisturizer and/or primer to absorb a few minutes before continuing on to the foundation application. If necessary, you might want to blot any excess moisturizer with a tissue.
4. Address your under eye circles, shadows and imperfections with a concealer. Pat it on with a light finger so that it blends well.
5. You may use your fingers, a foundation brush or makeup sponge to apply the foundation. First, apply a few dots of your preferred liquid foundation to your nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. Continue to blend while avoiding a heavy application to the jawline and hairline (also known as a line of demarcation).
6. Once the foundation is blended, use either a translucent powder or one that matches your complexion to set the foundation. This also serves to absorb oils that cause your face to shine.
7. If you want a more natural look or have great skin, you can simply address specific areas that require coverage by applying your foundation to precise spots or areas. If you want to wear foundation that looks exceptionally natural and dewy, consider a tinted moisturizer. They're considerably sheer, yet provide a little coverage for uneven skin tone.
Choose a blush color that mimics the color of your cheeks when they're flushed from the cold, you've exercised or have blushed. You can also use your lip color as a guide. Blush can be applied before foundation for a subtle hint, but it's usually applied after foundation and face powder.
Cream vs. Powder vs. Gel
This is a personal preference, but usually powder suits combination and oily skin, whereas cream works well with dry skin. Tinted gels and liquids are outstanding for oilier skins.
Using a professional grade blush brush, run the bristles over the pan of makeup, shake off excess powder and apply to the apples of your cheeks. Blend if necessary. If you're using a gel or cream based blush, use your middle finger and highlight the apples of your cheeks. Blend well.
If you need additional color across your face, apply bronzer to the bridge of your nose, forehead and chin.
The key to purchasing bronzer is to choose a color one to two shades darker than your skin tone. If you have an extremely light complexion, you might want to choose one shade darker. Conversely, if you have a darker skin tone, a shade that is twice as dark as your skin tone will most likely provide the impact that you desire.
Contour Pro Highlighting & Shading Palette: Highlighter: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mica, Ozokerite, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Beeswax, Stearic acid, Stearyl stearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide MAY CONTAIN: Yellow 5 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides **Shade Color: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Bis-glyceryl Polyacryladipate-2, Mica, Beeswax, Wax Microcristallina, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetat. MAY CONTAIN: Yellow 5 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Red 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Iron Oxides.
Blending Brush: Latex Sponge.
Average Days of Supply: 30