Concealer Trio - 0.3 oz
WHO IT IS FOR:
Conceal your imperfections with ease.
HOW TO USE:
Apply concealer on any area you wish to conceal with brush.
Made in Canada.
Please view the above Ingredients tab for ingredient information.
1. Always start with clean hands and a freshly cleansed face.
2. Apply your day moisturizer (preferably one that contains an SPF). Next, you can apply a primer for a smoother base. This is an optional step, but one worthy of considering for a more youthful appearance. A few drops of primer will smooth the appearance and texture of your complexion, as well as fill in fine lines - the perfect base for your foundation. It also helps to extend the longevity of your face and eye makeup, prevents eye shadow from creasing, and maintains an overall fresh appearance for as long as you wear your makeup.
3. Allow the moisturizer and/or primer to absorb a few minutes before continuing on to the foundation application. If necessary, you might want to blot any excess moisturizer with a tissue.
4. Address your under eye circles, shadows and imperfections with a concealer. Pat it on with a light finger so that it blends well.
5. You may use your fingers, a foundation brush or makeup sponge to apply the foundation. First, apply a few dots of your preferred liquid foundation to your nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. Continue to blend while avoiding a heavy application to the jawline and hairline (also known as a line of demarcation).
6. Once the foundation is blended, use either a translucent powder or one that matches your complexion to set the foundation. This also serves to absorb oils that cause your face to shine.
7. If you want a more natural look or have great skin, you can simply address specific areas that require coverage by applying your foundation to precise spots or areas. If you want to wear foundation that looks exceptionally natural and dewy, consider a tinted moisturizer. They're considerably sheer, yet provide a little coverage for uneven skin tone.
Choose a blush color that mimics the color of your cheeks when they're flushed from the cold, you've exercised or have blushed. You can also use your lip color as a guide. Blush can be applied before foundation for a subtle hint, but it's usually applied after foundation and face powder.
Cream vs. Powder vs. Gel
This is a personal preference, but usually powder suits combination and oily skin, whereas cream works well with dry skin. Tinted gels and liquids are outstanding for oilier skins.
Using a professional grade blush brush, run the bristles over the pan of makeup, shake off excess powder and apply to the apples of your cheeks. Blend if necessary. If you're using a gel or cream based blush, use your middle finger and highlight the apples of your cheeks. Blend well.
If you need additional color across your face, apply bronzer to the bridge of your nose, forehead and chin.
The key to purchasing bronzer is to choose a color one to two shades darker than your skin tone. If you have an extremely light complexion, you might want to choose one shade darker. Conversely, if you have a darker skin tone, a shade that is twice as dark as your skin tone will most likely provide the impact that you desire.
About the Collection
Achieve a look that lasts with Manna Kadar Cosmetics - an innovative and long-wearing makeup line that complements your fast-paced lifestyle. Easy to use and apply, Manna Kadar beauty products are designed to keep you looking gorgeous all day - so there’s no need for retouches.
Founder and beauty maven Manna believes great cosmetics shouldn’t just look great, but also pass the test of time. Her motto, “beauty simplified,” is rooted in her dedication to take the mystery and effort out of amazing, beauty-forward looks.
Manna Kadar offers a prestige line of products, including mascara, concealer, blush, eye shadow, lipstick and more, that merges on-trend colors with the finest ingredients. These enduring products have become a staple behind the scenes at fashion shows, in countless magazine shoots and in the makeup bags of women across the country. Discover innovative products and effortless, lasting looks with Manna Kadar Cosmetics.
About the Guest
Inspired by the belief that simple is best, founder and EVINE Live guest Manna Kadar created a line of foolproof, effective beauty products with incredible staying power. A successful entrepreneur, Manna owned several beauty boutiques and tanning salons before creating her own brand of cosmetics. She is also an instructor at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in California.
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isohexyl Caprate, Nylon-12, Paraffin, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Quartz, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina, Isostearyl Behenate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Silica, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Retinyl Palmitate, Cera Carnauba, Tocopherol, Tocopherol Acetate MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.
Average Days of Supply: 60 Days