WHO IT IS FOR:
Get into the Nude this summer with this Rose Nude makeup kit inspired by SENNA's hometown of Los Angeles. The naked rose shades are fresh and gorgeous with matte and illuminating sparkling finishes. Includes two pressed eye colors, one pressed powder blush and one Velvet Lipstick.
HOW TO USE:
Brush color onto apples of cheeks.
Brush onto eyelids using eyeshadow brush or fingers.
Brush onto eyelids using eyeshadow brush or fingers.
Velvet Matte Lipstick:
Apply lipstick directly onto lips or over lip liner.
Made in USA.
Please view the above Ingredients tab for ingredient information.
Equally moisturizing as it is enhancing, lipstick is a ubiquitous staple in every woman's makeup bag. An optional but recommended step is to first smooth your lips with a lip primer. Then, apply the lip liner. This effectively creates lip definition, as well as helps to prevent lipstick from feathering. Choose a lip liner that matches the color of your lipstick or your lip tone.
To create a silhouette, start at the center of your upper lip, draw a line to the outer corners in two steps. Always follow your natural lip line. If you make a mistake, simply use a cotton swab with a bit of toner to make corrections.
Finally, apply the lipstick with a tube or brush, following your natural lip line. Take care to fill in the curves and angles, and follow with an optional blot with a facial tissue. In the end, you'll have a gorgeous, well defined, long-lasting pout.
Basic Eyeshadow Principles
The key to selecting eyeshadow is to select it with your eye, hair and complexion in mind. The second consideration is to keep it coordinated with your outfit.
Before applying eye makeup, use a primer. It helps smooth the surface of your eye and makes it a more even canvas to apply your makeup. It also helps to prevent smudging, thereby increasing the longevity of your makeup.
Try to use at least two or preferably three eyeshadow shades. The lightest shade will highlight and brighten because it's used on both the lower part of the lid and on the brow bone. The medium shade will add depth to the corners. The darkest shade will add dimension, significant depth and definition to the overall shape of the eye. The two darker shades should be applied to the middle of the lid, extending into the crease and outer eye area. Remember to blend the shades with a brush.
Eyeliner & Eyeshadow Application for Specific Eye Shapes
Curling & Mascara Application for Lashes:
Lashes define the eyes and enhance them with a bit of curl. An application of mascara will help make your eyes stand out whether you decide to select lightly natural or dark smoky eye makeup.
Once you position your eyelash curler with your lashes in the pads at the roots, squeeze gently. Repeat this two more times, once in the middle, then at the tips of the lashes.
Sweep the mascara brush from the base (roots) to the tips of lashes. Sweep the lashes from the back side as well, again from the base to the tips. Comb out any clumps with an eyelash comb/brush utensil. Apply a second coat of mascara for a more dramatic effect.
1. Always start with clean hands and a freshly cleansed face.
2. Apply your day moisturizer (preferably one that contains an SPF). Next, you can apply a primer for a smoother base. This is an optional step, but one worthy of considering for a more youthful appearance. A few drops of primer will smooth the appearance and texture of your complexion, as well as fill in fine lines - the perfect base for your foundation. It also helps to extend the longevity of your face and eye makeup, prevents eye shadow from creasing, and maintains an overall fresh appearance for as long as you wear your makeup.
3. Allow the moisturizer and/or primer to absorb a few minutes before continuing on to the foundation application. If necessary, you might want to blot any excess moisturizer with a tissue.
4. Address your under eye circles, shadows and imperfections with a concealer. Pat it on with a light finger so that it blends well.
5. You may use your fingers, a foundation brush or makeup sponge to apply the foundation. First, apply a few dots of your preferred liquid foundation to your nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. Continue to blend while avoiding a heavy application to the jawline and hairline (also known as a line of demarcation).
6. Once the foundation is blended, use either a translucent powder or one that matches your complexion to set the foundation. This also serves to absorb oils that cause your face to shine.
7. If you want a more natural look or have great skin, you can simply address specific areas that require coverage by applying your foundation to precise spots or areas. If you want to wear foundation that looks exceptionally natural and dewy, consider a tinted moisturizer. They're considerably sheer, yet provide a little coverage for uneven skin tone.
Choose a blush color that mimics the color of your cheeks when they're flushed from the cold, you've exercised or have blushed. You can also use your lip color as a guide. Blush can be applied before foundation for a subtle hint, but it's usually applied after foundation and face powder.
Cream vs. Powder vs. Gel
This is a personal preference, but usually powder suits combination and oily skin, whereas cream works well with dry skin. Tinted gels and liquids are outstanding for oilier skins.
Using a professional grade blush brush, run the bristles over the pan of makeup, shake off excess powder and apply to the apples of your cheeks. Blend if necessary. If you're using a gel or cream based blush, use your middle finger and highlight the apples of your cheeks. Blend well.
If you need additional color across your face, apply bronzer to the bridge of your nose, forehead and chin.
The key to purchasing bronzer is to choose a color one to two shades darker than your skin tone. If you have an extremely light complexion, you might want to choose one shade darker. Conversely, if you have a darker skin tone, a shade that is twice as dark as your skin tone will most likely provide the impact that you desire.
Sheer Face:Talc, Lauroyl Lysine, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. May Contain (+/-): Mica CI 77019, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499, Carmine CI 75470, Red 7 Lake CI 15850, Red 28 Lake CI 45410, Red 30 Lake CI 73360, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Manganese Violet CI 77742. Contains Carmine CI 75470 As A Color Additive.
Metallic Eye: Talc, Mica, Isopropyl Isostearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Sorbic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA. May Contain (+/-): Aluminum Powder CI 77000, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499, Carmine CI 75470. Contains Carmine CI 75470 As A Color Additive.
Matte Eye: Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Magnesium Silicate, Dimethicone, Zinc Oxide, Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Lauroyl Lysine, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Isopentyldiol. May Contain (+/-): Octyl Palmitate, Cyclomethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Lanolate, Cetyl Acetate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Mica CI 77019, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Carmine CI 75470, Tin Oxide CI 77861, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Bismuth Oxychloride CI 77163, Ultramarines CI 77007 CI 77013, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Blue 1 Lake CI 42090, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Red 40 Lake CI 16035, Iron Oxides CI 77489 CI 77492 CI 77491 CI 77499. Contains Carmine CI 75470 As A Color Additive.
Velvet Matte Lipstick: Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polyethylene, Polybutene, Microcrystalline Wax, Kaolin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Squalane, Fragrance/Parfum, Propylene Carbonate, Caprylyl Glycol. May Also Contain (+/-): Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Tin Oxide CI 77861. May Contain (+/-): Mica CI 77019, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499, Carmine CI 75470, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Red 6 CI 15850, Red 7 Lake CI 15850, Red 21 CI 45380, Red 27 CI 45410, Red 28 Lake CI 45410, Red 30 CI 73360, Red 33 Lake CI 17200, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Yellow 6 Lake CI 15985, Blue 1 Lake CI 42090. Contains Carmine CI 75470 As A Color Additive.
Average Days of Supply: Depends on use.