WHO IT IS FOR:
Get a bold and dramatic look with each use.
HOW TO USE:
Voluptulash Volumizing Mascara:
Place brush at curve of eyelash base, wiggle brush side to side and then sweep out to lash tips. Reapply as desired.
Made in Italy; Lash Comb made in Korea.
Please view the above Ingredients tab for ingredient information.
Choosing Eyebrow Color:
To apply eyebrow color, use very light strokes of the pencil until the eyebrow line is filled in to your desired intensity.
Defining Eye Brows:
Never underestimate the power of a well-defined eyebrow! Keep them groomed in a way that flatters your face, eye shape and size.
1. Look directly into a mirror.
2. Trim your long eyebrow hairs so you can identify the natural shape of your eyebrow.
3. Hold a pencil or makeup brush vertically against the side of one nostril. The eyebrow should start where the pencil meets the brow. Take care to tweeze in the space between the two eyebrows.
4. Tweeze the stray hairs that grow around the eyebrow.
5. To create a flattering arch, now angle the pencil to the outer side of your pupil. Where the pencil meets the brow is where the top of your arch should be, approximately three-quarters of the way out. To create the shape of your arch, draw a line that tapers upward from the start of your brow to this point. Take care in replicating the process with the other eye, making sure to not over-pluck, while ensuring symmetrical uniformity.
6. In the final shaping step, you can angle the pencil so it aligns with the outer corner of your eye. The eyebrow should end here, and you should tweeze to create a taper.
Eyebrow & Lash Tools
Curling & Mascara Application for Lashes:
Lashes define the eyes and enhance them with a bit of curl. An application of mascara will help make your eyes stand out whether you decide to select lightly natural or dark smoky eye makeup.
Once you position your eyelash curler with your lashes in the pads at the roots, squeeze gently. Repeat this two more times, once in the middle, then at the tips of the lashes.
Sweep the mascara brush from the base (roots) to the tips of lashes. Sweep the lashes from the back side as well, again from the base to the tips. Comb out any clumps with an eyelash comb/brush utensil. Apply a second coat of mascara for a more dramatic effect.
Aqua (Water), Glyceryl Stearate, Carnauba Wax (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Polyester-5, Stearic Acid, Ricinus Communis Oil (Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil), Pvp/Hexadecenecopolymer (Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer), Triethanolamine, Acacia Senegal (Acacia Senegal Gum),Propylene Glycol, C12-16 Alcohols, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Benzyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dehydroaceticacid, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid. May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides Ci 77499, Ultramarines Ci 77007.