Form-A-Brow® Eyebrow Stencil Kit - 0.15 oz
Brow Fix X Eyebrow Setting Gel - 0.25 oz
WHO IT IS FOR:
Create perfect brows in seconds with this complete eyebrow shaping kit containing Senna's Form-A-Brow® stencil system with three powder colors, four stencils and a double ended applicator brush.
HOW TO USE:
Form-A-Brow® Eyebrow Stencil Kit:
1. Select stencil closest to your natural brow shape. Brush up brow hairs with Blending Brush (spiral side).
2. Align stencil tear mark with tear duct. Place stencil over brow and hold firmly at both sides with fingers in a "V" shape.
3. Color brows with Coloring Brush by mixing the three colors together and brushing color through Stencil cut out.
4.Blend color into brow hairs and tone down darkness using the Blending Brush. Repeat on other brow by flipping stencil over.
5. Brush Clear Brow Fix X Setting gel in an upwards motion through brow hairs to seal in brow shape and powder color.
Brow Fix X Eyebrow Setting Gel:
After applying brow color, brush onto eyebrows using upward strokes to set color and shape.
Made in USA.
Please view the above Ingredients tab for ingredient information.
Choosing Eyebrow Color:
To apply eyebrow color, use very light strokes of the pencil until the eyebrow line is filled in to your desired intensity.
Defining Eye Brows:
Never underestimate the power of a well-defined eyebrow! Keep them groomed in a way that flatters your face, eye shape and size.
1. Look directly into a mirror.
2. Trim your long eyebrow hairs so you can identify the natural shape of your eyebrow.
3. Hold a pencil or makeup brush vertically against the side of one nostril. The eyebrow should start where the pencil meets the brow. Take care to tweeze in the space between the two eyebrows.
4. Tweeze the stray hairs that grow around the eyebrow.
5. To create a flattering arch, now angle the pencil to the outer side of your pupil. Where the pencil meets the brow is where the top of your arch should be, approximately three-quarters of the way out. To create the shape of your arch, draw a line that tapers upward from the start of your brow to this point. Take care in replicating the process with the other eye, making sure to not over-pluck, while ensuring symmetrical uniformity.
6. In the final shaping step, you can angle the pencil so it aligns with the outer corner of your eye. The eyebrow should end here, and you should tweeze to create a taper.
Eyebrow & Lash Tools
Curling & Mascara Application for Lashes:
Lashes define the eyes and enhance them with a bit of curl. An application of mascara will help make your eyes stand out whether you decide to select lightly natural or dark smoky eye makeup.
Once you position your eyelash curler with your lashes in the pads at the roots, squeeze gently. Repeat this two more times, once in the middle, then at the tips of the lashes.
Sweep the mascara brush from the base (roots) to the tips of lashes. Sweep the lashes from the back side as well, again from the base to the tips. Comb out any clumps with an eyelash comb/brush utensil. Apply a second coat of mascara for a more dramatic effect.
Form-A-Brow® Eyebrow Stencil Kit: Talc, Zinc Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate. May Contain (+/-): Octyl Palmitate, Cyclomethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Lanolate, Cetyl Acetate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Mica CI 77019, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Carmine CI 75470, Tin Oxide CI 77861, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Bismuth Oxychloride CI 77163, Ultramarines CI 77007 CI 77013, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Blue 1 Lake CI 42090, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Red 40 Lake CI 16035, Iron Oxides CI 77489 CI 77492 CI 77491 CI 77499. Contains Carmine CI 75470 As A Color Additive.
Average Days of Supply: Depends on use.