Sultra Seductress Curl, Wave & Straight Iron
WHO IT IS FOR:
Get a glossy, styled finish with each use.
- Create gorgeous ringlets, glistening waves or glossy straight styles
- Three temperature settings cater to fine 370F, normal 380F and thick 395F hair types
- Plus exclusive Advanced Care Ceramic Technology mends your hair during the styling process with Far Infrared Rays, making the Seductress perfect for color-treated, dry or damaged hair
HOW TO USE:
- Use on dry hair.
- Use a brush or comb to untangle hair.
- Select your hair type by moving the switch to Fine, Normal or Thick position. This will determine the ideal temperature for your hair based on:
Fine: Hair lacks volume, appears thin and/or there are fewer hairs per square inch on the head.
Normal: Hair is at it’s optimal state. Not too thin or too thick.
Thick: Hair has lots of volume, appears thick and/or there is a high number of hairs per square inch on the head.
- Move the ON/OFF switch to the ON position. When the LED light remains constant, the iron is ready for use.
- Take approximately 1.5” wide by 1/4” thick section of hair and pull it taut. Gently clamp section close to the roots between the plates.
- Slowly glide the iron down the section of hair to the ends.
- Repeat steps 5-10 with new sections of hair until hair is completely styled.
- After use, move the ON/OFF switch to the OFF position before unplugging.
Made in China.
Warranty: All Sultra heating tools have a two year warranty. We will replace it with a new, working tool.
In order to process your return and send you a replacement as quickly as possible, we need to make sure the two-year warranty for your tool has been activated. To do this, please go to register.sultra.com and register your Sultra tool.