WHO IT IS FOR:
Brand new for Borghese and brand new to Evine! Perfetta Radianted provides builable coverage with Broad Spectrum SPF20. Perfectly Radiante skin with Perfetta Radiante Skin Perfecting foundation!
HOW TO USE:
Squeeze a small amount onto fingertips or foundation brush. Blend evenly over face and throat.
Made in the USA.
Please view the above Ingredients tab for ingredient information.
1. Always start with clean hands and a freshly cleansed face.
2. Apply your day moisturizer (preferably one that contains an SPF). Next, you can apply a primer for a smoother base. This is an optional step, but one worthy of considering for a more youthful appearance. A few drops of primer will smooth the appearance and texture of your complexion, as well as fill in fine lines - the perfect base for your foundation. It also helps to extend the longevity of your face and eye makeup, prevents eye shadow from creasing, and maintains an overall fresh appearance for as long as you wear your makeup.
3. Allow the moisturizer and/or primer to absorb a few minutes before continuing on to the foundation application. If necessary, you might want to blot any excess moisturizer with a tissue.
4. Address your under eye circles, shadows and imperfections with a concealer. Pat it on with a light finger so that it blends well.
5. You may use your fingers, a foundation brush or makeup sponge to apply the foundation. First, apply a few dots of your preferred liquid foundation to your nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. Continue to blend while avoiding a heavy application to the jawline and hairline (also known as a line of demarcation).
6. Once the foundation is blended, use either a translucent powder or one that matches your complexion to set the foundation. This also serves to absorb oils that cause your face to shine.
7. If you want a more natural look or have great skin, you can simply address specific areas that require coverage by applying your foundation to precise spots or areas. If you want to wear foundation that looks exceptionally natural and dewy, consider a tinted moisturizer. They're considerably sheer, yet provide a little coverage for uneven skin tone.
Choose a blush color that mimics the color of your cheeks when they're flushed from the cold, you've exercised or have blushed. You can also use your lip color as a guide. Blush can be applied before foundation for a subtle hint, but it's usually applied after foundation and face powder.
Cream vs. Powder vs. Gel
This is a personal preference, but usually powder suits combination and oily skin, whereas cream works well with dry skin. Tinted gels and liquids are outstanding for oilier skins.
Using a professional grade blush brush, run the bristles over the pan of makeup, shake off excess powder and apply to the apples of your cheeks. Blend if necessary. If you're using a gel or cream based blush, use your middle finger and highlight the apples of your cheeks. Blend well.
If you need additional color across your face, apply bronzer to the bridge of your nose, forehead and chin.
The key to purchasing bronzer is to choose a color one to two shades darker than your skin tone. If you have an extremely light complexion, you might want to choose one shade darker. Conversely, if you have a darker skin tone, a shade that is twice as dark as your skin tone will most likely provide the impact that you desire.
SPF is an acronym for Sun Protection Factor. The Sun Protection Factor in products can range from 2-60, referring to its level of ability to block the sun's rays. Many variables should be considered when determining the level that is right for you. They include duration of exposure, time of day, season, activities you're doing, geographic location/altitude, prescription drugs that could leave you more susceptible to exposure, and your own skin's predisposition.
Zinc oxide and titanium dioxide are both considered to be physical sunscreens or sunblocks, as they protect against both UVA and UVB radiation. UVA and UVB represent different waves on the electromagnetic spectrum of ultraviolet (UV) light. While UVB can cause sunburn and damage to the eyes, UVA can cause long term damage to the skin.
Look for products that offer protection from both UVA and UVB rays. UVB rays are especially intense during the summer and UVA rays are present year round.
There are two basic types of sunscreens/sunblocks. Depending on their ingredients, they work to either reflect or absorb the sun's rays. Inorganic particles like zinc oxide and titanium dioxide create a physical barrier to block out the rays, whereas organic particles absorb UV rays and release the energy as heat.
Both sunblock and sunscreen are similar in use, but are slightly different in their protective abilities. Sunblock is more opaque and therefore protects more from UVA/UVB and radiation. Sunscreen tends to be more transparent and therefore needs to be reapplied more often. For this reason, it is recommended to choose a higher SPF since its ingredients break down more rapidly than sunblock.
It's important to protect your face from the sun's harmful rays on a daily basis. Sun exposure is reflected and intensified by the pavement, snow, water and sand. Higher SPF is recommended for higher elevations and locations closer to the equator. It is also recommended to wear an SPF of 15 or higher regardless of your activity or weather condition.
Increase the SPF when your sun exposure peaks, such as in the summer or during vacations. Apply sunscreen/sunblock according to its directions. Most directions indicate applying approximately one ounce of sunscreen at least 15-30 minutes before sun exposure. Make sure to reapply at least every two hours throughout your exposure, especially after perspiring, toweling or swimming.
Be particularly cautious between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Limit your exposure outside, wear sunscreen, and spend time indoors or in the shade under an umbrella/structure.
Even if you're not spending significant time outside, it's important to wear products with SPF to protect your skin. Choose a day moisturizer with an SPF in order to keep your skin moisturized while providing sun protection. This will help protect you from sun damage that ultimately leads to premature aging. As a general rule, it is recommended that your day moisturizer have at least 15-20 SPF. If you spend more time outdoors, consider a moisturizer with 30+ SPF.
About the Collection
Experience the relaxing, revitalizing benefits of Borghese luxury skin care and cosmetics. With a variety of soothing, delightfully fragrant products, Borghese provides an inviting, Tuscan spa-inspired escape from the stress of a long day.
The Borghese story began in 13th century Italy with the Borghese family's rise to nobility. Centuries later, Princess Marcella Borghese created her own line of beauty products from secret recipes for cosmetics and skin creams she had commissioned, using fruits and other natural ingredients.
Today, Borghese products fuse science with nature by using rich botanicals with refreshing, natural scents. An essential part of the Tuscan beauty philosophy, natural botanicals help improve the look of your skin, making it appear tighter, brighter, smoother and younger-looking.
Many Borghese products also contain Aqua Di Vita® complex, a patented mineral water complex which helps invigorate and revitalize skin for an overall feeling of rejuvenation and relaxation of mind, body and spirit.
Treat yourself to beauty, peace and tranquility and step into your very own Tuscan-inspired spa with Borghese.
About the Guest
Revive your senses and invigorate your soul with on-air guest, Maria Riboli, Director of Beauty and Wellness for Borghese. Join Maria and create your own personal spa experience with luxurious beauty products inspired by the lush mountains, fresh air and fragrant delights of Tuscany.
Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lysine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Glycerin, Dextrin Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Boron Nitride, Cyclohexasiloxane, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain +/- : Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).