BIBASQUE Bijou Noir 1" Zebra Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron
WHO IT IS FOR:
Parisian runways to Hollywood red carpets, BIBASQUE Bijou Noir flat iron Tourmaline series will create dazzling styles worthy of any occasion. Utilizing technology that has proven its result for years, the tourmaline-infused plates generate negative ions, which allow you to quickly and easily smooth and style your hair. You will feel the difference on your hair after the very first glide. Whether you're creating tight curls, big bouncy waves or celebrity-inspired straight hairstyles, it's all possible with the superb Bijou Noir flat iron.
- Tourmaline infused ceramic plates.
- Even distribution of heat to the plates by using quality heating elements; no cold or hot spots.
- Emits negative ions which eliminate the frizz and static.
- Far Infrared Heat Rays (FIR) keep the moisture, shine and the color in your hair, yielding superior, healthy results.
- 450°F (230°C) temperature is a professional standard today in hair salons and is used to seal Keratin treatments into the hair.
- Beveled plates help to create diversity of styles such as curls, flips and waves.
- Floating plates ensure smooth styling without creating tension or pulling the hair.
- Ergonomic non-slip grip.
- Tangle-free 360° swivel power cord.
- Perfect for traveling (universal voltage/dual voltage).
HOW TO USE:
Straighten: Insert two inch section between plates then slowly glide it from the roots to the end.
Curl: Insert two inch section of hair between the plate, then flip-squeeze it up, and pull it down while the plates are still closed, all the way to the end.
WARRANTY: One year from date of purchase by BIBASQUE; (855) 897-0330.
Made in China.