WHO IT IS FOR:
Step out in style and confidence knowing you're sporting the season's most on-trend colors! Suitable for all skin types.
Made in Canada.
Please view the above Ingredients tab for how to use and ingredient information.
Please Note: Cannot ship to PO Boxes and cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands or Guam.
Equally moisturizing as it is enhancing, lipstick is a ubiquitous staple in every woman's makeup bag. An optional but recommended step is to first smooth your lips with a lip primer. Then, apply the lip liner. This effectively creates lip definition, as well as helps to prevent lipstick from feathering. Choose a lip liner that matches the color of your lipstick or your lip tone.
To create a silhouette, start at the center of your upper lip, draw a line to the outer corners in two steps. Always follow your natural lip line. If you make a mistake, simply use a cotton swab with a bit of toner to make corrections.
Finally, apply the lipstick with a tube or brush, following your natural lip line. Take care to fill in the curves and angles, and follow with an optional blot with a facial tissue. In the end, you'll have a gorgeous, well defined, long-lasting pout.
1. Always start with clean hands and a freshly cleansed face.
2. Apply your day moisturizer (preferably one that contains an SPF). Next, you can apply a primer for a smoother base. This is an optional step, but one worthy of considering for a more youthful appearance. A few drops of primer will smooth the appearance and texture of your complexion, as well as fill in fine lines - the perfect base for your foundation. It also helps to extend the longevity of your face and eye makeup, prevents eye shadow from creasing, and maintains an overall fresh appearance for as long as you wear your makeup.
3. Allow the moisturizer and/or primer to absorb a few minutes before continuing on to the foundation application. If necessary, you might want to blot any excess moisturizer with a tissue.
4. Address your under eye circles, shadows and imperfections with a concealer. Pat it on with a light finger so that it blends well.
5. You may use your fingers, a foundation brush or makeup sponge to apply the foundation. First, apply a few dots of your preferred liquid foundation to your nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. Continue to blend while avoiding a heavy application to the jawline and hairline (also known as a line of demarcation).
6. Once the foundation is blended, use either a translucent powder or one that matches your complexion to set the foundation. This also serves to absorb oils that cause your face to shine.
7. If you want a more natural look or have great skin, you can simply address specific areas that require coverage by applying your foundation to precise spots or areas. If you want to wear foundation that looks exceptionally natural and dewy, consider a tinted moisturizer. They're considerably sheer, yet provide a little coverage for uneven skin tone.
Choose a blush color that mimics the color of your cheeks when they're flushed from the cold, you've exercised or have blushed. You can also use your lip color as a guide. Blush can be applied before foundation for a subtle hint, but it's usually applied after foundation and face powder.
Cream vs. Powder vs. Gel
This is a personal preference, but usually powder suits combination and oily skin, whereas cream works well with dry skin. Tinted gels and liquids are outstanding for oilier skins.
Using a professional grade blush brush, run the bristles over the pan of makeup, shake off excess powder and apply to the apples of your cheeks. Blend if necessary. If you're using a gel or cream based blush, use your middle finger and highlight the apples of your cheeks. Blend well.
If you need additional color across your face, apply bronzer to the bridge of your nose, forehead and chin.
The key to purchasing bronzer is to choose a color one to two shades darker than your skin tone. If you have an extremely light complexion, you might want to choose one shade darker. Conversely, if you have a darker skin tone, a shade that is twice as dark as your skin tone will most likely provide the impact that you desire.
About the Collection
The Elizabeth Grant skin care line features an exclusive, nourishing blend called Torricelumn™. Discovered during World War II, the main active component of Torricelumn is a precious ingredient harvested only twice yearly from pods found deep beneath the sea. The collection features a unique blend of Torricelumn and skin care actives, each researched and selected for their particular rejuvenation purposes to create effective, all-in-one products that address a wide range of concerns, while reducing the visual effects of aging.
Founder and makeup artist Elizabeth Grant discovered her exclusive skin care solution when it was being used to treat war wounds in 1948. Troubled by damaged skin, Elizabeth had this substance specially formulated with other ingredients and began applying it herself. Over time, her skin was completely transformed.
About the Guest
Margot Grant Witz is the granddaughter of brand founder Elizabeth Grant. A long-time student of the beauty industry, Margot grew up learning about skin care, style and grace from her grandmother. She attended the Grenoble Ecole De Management in the south of France, and brings her strong business background to Elizabeth Grant.
Margot is now a creative force at the company, heading its public relations and marketing department, and acting as its spokeswoman and on-air presenter. In addition, Margot develops beauty solutions of her own.
HOW TO USE:
Beautiful Colors Lipstains:
1: Shake Lip Stain very well before using.
2: Moving in one direction apply to lip area. Do not apply to broken skin. On application your lips may experience a tingling sensation. Leave to dry for 10-15 seconds. PLEASE NOTE: THE LIPSTAIN IS A LIQUID. IT IS ESSENTIAL TO HOLD UPRIGHT DURING APPLICATION OR THE CONTENTS WILL SPILL OUT.
Beautiful Colors Lip Glosses:
Apply to lips as needed.
Collagen Re-Inforce Tinted Moisturizer:
Glide on with fingertips and blend.
Heavenly Lips Lipsticks:
Apply to lips as needed.
Beautiful Colors Lipstains: Angel's Breath, Pink Tulips & Mimosa Bouquet: Alcohol, Acrylates/ Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Isostearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropylcellulose , PPG-20 Methyl Glucose Ether, BHA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, [±] Mica, Titanium Dioxide/ CI 77891, CI 12085/ Red 36, CI 19140/ Yellow 5 Lake, CI 45370/ Orange 5, CI 17200/ Red 33 Lake, CI 15850/ Red 7 Lake, CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).
Beautiful Colors Lip Glosses: Hydrogenated Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cera Microcristallina, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl / Hexacosyl Dimethicone, Ethyl Methicone, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer,Ethylene /Propylene /Styrene Copolymer, Aroma, Allantoin, Algae Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius Oil, Aqua,Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Potassium Sorbate, Panthenol, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Benzyl Benzoate, D-Limonene, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, [+/-] CI 73360 / Red 30 Lake, CI 77491/ Iron Oxides, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides , CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake.
Collagen Re-Inforce Tinted Moisturizer: Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ceteareth-20, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Algae Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Collagen, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Sodium Polyacrylate, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, BHA, Potassium Sorbate, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77499/Iron Oxides.
Heavenly Lips Lipsticks: Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Isopropyl Myristate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Ozokerite, Cera Alba, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, [+/- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 47005 / Yellow 10 , CI 77491 / Iron Oxides, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, Talc, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica] EGW131-1.
Average Days of Supply: 60 Days