WHO IT IS FOR:
New CID Cosmetics are suitable for all skin tones and ages, and these products are great if you want to try new colors - they can be as subtle or as dramatic as you like.
HOW TO USE:
For a warm, healthy glow, apply i-bronze with a large brush to the tops of the cheekbones, forehead and bridge of the nose. Work the brush into darker areas of the powder for a deeper color.
Bronzer made in Italy; brush made in China.
Please view the above Ingredients tab for ingredient information.
1. Always start with clean hands and a freshly cleansed face.
2. Apply your day moisturizer (preferably one that contains an SPF). Next, you can apply a primer for a smoother base. This is an optional step, but one worthy of considering for a more youthful appearance. A few drops of primer will smooth the appearance and texture of your complexion, as well as fill in fine lines - the perfect base for your foundation. It also helps to extend the longevity of your face and eye makeup, prevents eye shadow from creasing, and maintains an overall fresh appearance for as long as you wear your makeup.
3. Allow the moisturizer and/or primer to absorb a few minutes before continuing on to the foundation application. If necessary, you might want to blot any excess moisturizer with a tissue.
4. Address your under eye circles, shadows and imperfections with a concealer. Pat it on with a light finger so that it blends well.
5. You may use your fingers, a foundation brush or makeup sponge to apply the foundation. First, apply a few dots of your preferred liquid foundation to your nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. Continue to blend while avoiding a heavy application to the jawline and hairline (also known as a line of demarcation).
6. Once the foundation is blended, use either a translucent powder or one that matches your complexion to set the foundation. This also serves to absorb oils that cause your face to shine.
7. If you want a more natural look or have great skin, you can simply address specific areas that require coverage by applying your foundation to precise spots or areas. If you want to wear foundation that looks exceptionally natural and dewy, consider a tinted moisturizer. They're considerably sheer, yet provide a little coverage for uneven skin tone.
Choose a blush color that mimics the color of your cheeks when they're flushed from the cold, you've exercised or have blushed. You can also use your lip color as a guide. Blush can be applied before foundation for a subtle hint, but it's usually applied after foundation and face powder.
Cream vs. Powder vs. Gel
This is a personal preference, but usually powder suits combination and oily skin, whereas cream works well with dry skin. Tinted gels and liquids are outstanding for oilier skins.
Using a professional grade blush brush, run the bristles over the pan of makeup, shake off excess powder and apply to the apples of your cheeks. Blend if necessary. If you're using a gel or cream based blush, use your middle finger and highlight the apples of your cheeks. Blend well.
If you need additional color across your face, apply bronzer to the bridge of your nose, forehead and chin.
The key to purchasing bronzer is to choose a color one to two shades darker than your skin tone. If you have an extremely light complexion, you might want to choose one shade darker. Conversely, if you have a darker skin tone, a shade that is twice as dark as your skin tone will most likely provide the impact that you desire.
About the Collection
Discover why women all over Europe have fallen in love with New CID Cosmetics® - an easy-to-use color cosmetics collection developed by professional UK-based makeup artists. Giving cosmetics a new identity, New CID addresses the needs of real women with each award-winning, innovative product.
Founded in 2005, New CID began in London's famed Burlingtons Boutique, a hair salon, makeover and photography studio located in the center of the city. Founders Kelly Coleman and her husband, acclaimed London hairdresser Clive Coleman, founded the line in order to boost women's self-esteem and take the confusion out of applying makeup.
Exclusively available at ShopHQ, this line is suitable for all skin tones and ages, New CID offers a full line of color cosmetic products, including lip liner, mascara, nail polish, bronzer, primer and more. In addition, the brand includes many products that are specially formulated to be long-lasting and have been created through a special baking process. Innovative and multifunctional, many New CID products take an unconventional approach to cosmetics.
Offering lipstick with built-in lights and 2-in-1 items, such as the i-open, a double-ended eye liner and under eye concealer, staying beautiful on-the-go is easy. Plus, because each product includes professional studio secrets, you'll have no trouble giving yourself the same stunning and photo-ready looks at home.
Effortlessly achieve an instant makeover with New CID.
About the Guest
New CID's innovative products and solutions are brought to you by Kelly Colman, the brand's co-founder and director. As the owner of London's Burlingtons Boutique, Kelly founded New CID to give all women the chance to enjoy the confidence of an expert makeup look without the fuss. With a passion for helping women feel confident and beautiful, she demonstrates the appeal of this easy-to-use, complete and multi-functional color cosmetics collection.
Talc, Mica, Paraffinum Liquidum, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, sodium dehydroacetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, , Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/ Adipate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Stearate, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben Zea Mays Starch, BHT, Butylparaben, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Laureth-7 [+/- (may contain) CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 75470, CI 77891.