HOW TO USE:
Apply on lid area from outer to inner corner of the eye.
Made in the USA.
Please view the above Ingredients tab for ingredient information.
Choosing Eyebrow Color:
To apply eyebrow color, use very light strokes of the pencil until the eyebrow line is filled in to your desired intensity.
Defining Eye Brows:
Never underestimate the power of a well-defined eyebrow! Keep them groomed in a way that flatters your face, eye shape and size.
1. Look directly into a mirror.
2. Trim your long eyebrow hairs so you can identify the natural shape of your eyebrow.
3. Hold a pencil or makeup brush vertically against the side of one nostril. The eyebrow should start where the pencil meets the brow. Take care to tweeze in the space between the two eyebrows.
4. Tweeze the stray hairs that grow around the eyebrow.
5. To create a flattering arch, now angle the pencil to the outer side of your pupil. Where the pencil meets the brow is where the top of your arch should be, approximately three-quarters of the way out. To create the shape of your arch, draw a line that tapers upward from the start of your brow to this point. Take care in replicating the process with the other eye, making sure to not over-pluck, while ensuring symmetrical uniformity.
6. In the final shaping step, you can angle the pencil so it aligns with the outer corner of your eye. The eyebrow should end here, and you should tweeze to create a taper.
Eyebrow & Lash Tools
Curling & Mascara Application for Lashes:
Lashes define the eyes and enhance them with a bit of curl. An application of mascara will help make your eyes stand out whether you decide to select lightly natural or dark smoky eye makeup.
Once you position your eyelash curler with your lashes in the pads at the roots, squeeze gently. Repeat this two more times, once in the middle, then at the tips of the lashes.
Sweep the mascara brush from the base (roots) to the tips of lashes. Sweep the lashes from the back side as well, again from the base to the tips. Comb out any clumps with an eyelash comb/brush utensil. Apply a second coat of mascara for a more dramatic effect.
About the Collection
Experience the relaxing, revitalizing benefits of Borghese luxury skin care and cosmetics. With a variety of soothing, delightfully fragrant products, Borghese provides an inviting, Tuscan spa-inspired escape from the stress of a long day.
The Borghese story began in 13th century Italy with the Borghese family's rise to nobility. Centuries later, Princess Marcella Borghese created her own line of beauty products from secret recipes for cosmetics and skin creams she had commissioned, using fruits and other natural ingredients.
Today, Borghese products fuse science with nature by using rich botanicals with refreshing, natural scents. An essential part of the Tuscan beauty philosophy, natural botanicals help improve the look of your skin, making it appear tighter, brighter, smoother and younger-looking.
Many Borghese products also contain Aqua Di Vita® complex, a patented mineral water complex which helps invigorate and revitalize skin for an overall feeling of rejuvenation and relaxation of mind, body and spirit.
Treat yourself to beauty, peace and tranquility and step into your very own Tuscan-inspired spa with Borghese.
About the Guest
Revive your senses and invigorate your soul with on-air guest, Maria Riboli, Director of Beauty and Wellness for Borghese. Join Maria and create your own personal spa experience with luxurious beauty products inspired by the lush mountains, fresh air and fragrant delights of Tuscany.
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Pvp, Laureth-4, Peg-8 Dimethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Black 2 (Ci 77266).