WHO IT IS FOR:
Put your best face forward with Skinn Cosmetic's four-piece "Look on the Bright Side" Collection!
HOW TO USE:
SOS Bright Side Correcting Serum:
Apply 2 to 3 pumps into the palm of your hand. Use fingertips and apply to entire face using gentle circular motions. Use AM and PM after Bright Side Spot Treatment. Can also be used on chest and hands. Avoid prolonged sun exposure while using this product. Store away from direct sunlight.
SOS Bright Side Spot Treatment:
Roll directly onto dark spots and hyper-pigmented areas. Massage with ring finger to enhance absorption. Apply AM and PM as a targeted treatment after cleansing. Can also be used on chest and hands. Avoid prolonged sun exposure while using this product. Store away from direct sunlight.
Bright Eyes Eye Enhancing Treatment:
Apply daily in a patting motion to the eyelid and under-eye area until desired brightness and coverage is achieved.
Color Touch Eye, Cheek and Lip Glow:
Use a brush or fingertip to apply to eyelids, cheekbones and lips.
Made in USA. Color Touch Eye, Cheek and Lip Glow made in China.
Please view the above Ingredients tab for ingredient information.
Equally moisturizing as it is enhancing, lipstick is a ubiquitous staple in every woman's makeup bag. An optional but recommended step is to first smooth your lips with a lip primer. Then, apply the lip liner. This effectively creates lip definition, as well as helps to prevent lipstick from feathering. Choose a lip liner that matches the color of your lipstick or your lip tone.
To create a silhouette, start at the center of your upper lip, draw a line to the outer corners in two steps. Always follow your natural lip line. If you make a mistake, simply use a cotton swab with a bit of toner to make corrections.
Finally, apply the lipstick with a tube or brush, following your natural lip line. Take care to fill in the curves and angles, and follow with an optional blot with a facial tissue. In the end, you'll have a gorgeous, well defined, long-lasting pout.
1. Always start with clean hands and a freshly cleansed face.
2. Apply your day moisturizer (preferably one that contains an SPF). Next, you can apply a primer for a smoother base. This is an optional step, but one worthy of considering for a more youthful appearance. A few drops of primer will smooth the appearance and texture of your complexion, as well as fill in fine lines - the perfect base for your foundation. It also helps to extend the longevity of your face and eye makeup, prevents eye shadow from creasing, and maintains an overall fresh appearance for as long as you wear your makeup.
3. Allow the moisturizer and/or primer to absorb a few minutes before continuing on to the foundation application. If necessary, you might want to blot any excess moisturizer with a tissue.
4. Address your under eye circles, shadows and imperfections with a concealer. Pat it on with a light finger so that it blends well.
5. You may use your fingers, a foundation brush or makeup sponge to apply the foundation. First, apply a few dots of your preferred liquid foundation to your nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. Continue to blend while avoiding a heavy application to the jawline and hairline (also known as a line of demarcation).
6. Once the foundation is blended, use either a translucent powder or one that matches your complexion to set the foundation. This also serves to absorb oils that cause your face to shine.
7. If you want a more natural look or have great skin, you can simply address specific areas that require coverage by applying your foundation to precise spots or areas. If you want to wear foundation that looks exceptionally natural and dewy, consider a tinted moisturizer. They're considerably sheer, yet provide a little coverage for uneven skin tone.
Choose a blush color that mimics the color of your cheeks when they're flushed from the cold, you've exercised or have blushed. You can also use your lip color as a guide. Blush can be applied before foundation for a subtle hint, but it's usually applied after foundation and face powder.
Cream vs. Powder vs. Gel
This is a personal preference, but usually powder suits combination and oily skin, whereas cream works well with dry skin. Tinted gels and liquids are outstanding for oilier skins.
Using a professional grade blush brush, run the bristles over the pan of makeup, shake off excess powder and apply to the apples of your cheeks. Blend if necessary. If you're using a gel or cream based blush, use your middle finger and highlight the apples of your cheeks. Blend well.
If you need additional color across your face, apply bronzer to the bridge of your nose, forehead and chin.
The key to purchasing bronzer is to choose a color one to two shades darker than your skin tone. If you have an extremely light complexion, you might want to choose one shade darker. Conversely, if you have a darker skin tone, a shade that is twice as dark as your skin tone will most likely provide the impact that you desire.
SOS Bright Side Correcting Serum:Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Wine Extract, Mica, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Butylene Glycol, Actinidia Polygama Fruit Extract, Melanin, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Glabridin, Silica, Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Chlorphenisin.
SOS Bright Side Spot Treatment: Aqua (Purified, De-Ionized), Polysorbate-20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyercide, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Propylene Glycol, Rh-Polypeptide-7, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Choride, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid.
Bright Eyes Eye Enhancing Treatment: Aqua (Purified, De-Ionized) Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isopentyldiol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, PEG/PPG-20-15 Dimethicone, Bismuth Oxychloride, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Betaine, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Serine, Glycine, Glutamic Acid, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Threonine, Proline, Dimethicone, Hyaluronic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Sea Salt, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tribehenin, Ceramide 2, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Disodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499).
Color Touch Eye, Cheek and Lip Glow: Dioctyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ozokerite, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Buxus Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Beeswax, Acrylates Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Octyldodecanol, Petrolatum, Tocopherol, Pearl Powder, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007).