WHO IT IS FOR:
Juice Beauty's Makeup Collection is designed for all skin types to look and feel beautiful. Authentically Organic. Juice Beauty's Makeup Collection provides brilliant mineral and organic fruit tints rich in antioxidants providing gorgeous color and age-defying benefits. Juice Beauty products are free of parabens, petroleum, pesticides and packed full of USDA certified organic ingredients so every drop feeds your skin.
HOW TO USE:
Apply evenly to build coverage over your Juice Beauty Moisturizer on face, neck and decollete. Use alone or finish with the Refining Finishing Powder.
Refining Finishing Powder:
Brush over Perfecting Foundation or SPF Moisturizer for a beautiful matte finish. Build and layer as needed by using Juice Beauty's Buki Brush.
Build coverage as needed to refine and finish your complexion. Tip: Use with Juice Beauty's Refining Finishing Powder for an airbrushed finished complexion.
Makeup made in the USA; brush made in China.
Please view the above Ingredients tab for ingredient information.
1. Always start with clean hands and a freshly cleansed face.
2. Apply your day moisturizer (preferably one that contains an SPF). Next, you can apply a primer for a smoother base. This is an optional step, but one worthy of considering for a more youthful appearance. A few drops of primer will smooth the appearance and texture of your complexion, as well as fill in fine lines - the perfect base for your foundation. It also helps to extend the longevity of your face and eye makeup, prevents eye shadow from creasing, and maintains an overall fresh appearance for as long as you wear your makeup.
3. Allow the moisturizer and/or primer to absorb a few minutes before continuing on to the foundation application. If necessary, you might want to blot any excess moisturizer with a tissue.
4. Address your under eye circles, shadows and imperfections with a concealer. Pat it on with a light finger so that it blends well.
5. You may use your fingers, a foundation brush or makeup sponge to apply the foundation. First, apply a few dots of your preferred liquid foundation to your nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. Continue to blend while avoiding a heavy application to the jawline and hairline (also known as a line of demarcation).
6. Once the foundation is blended, use either a translucent powder or one that matches your complexion to set the foundation. This also serves to absorb oils that cause your face to shine.
7. If you want a more natural look or have great skin, you can simply address specific areas that require coverage by applying your foundation to precise spots or areas. If you want to wear foundation that looks exceptionally natural and dewy, consider a tinted moisturizer. They're considerably sheer, yet provide a little coverage for uneven skin tone.
Choose a blush color that mimics the color of your cheeks when they're flushed from the cold, you've exercised or have blushed. You can also use your lip color as a guide. Blush can be applied before foundation for a subtle hint, but it's usually applied after foundation and face powder.
Cream vs. Powder vs. Gel
This is a personal preference, but usually powder suits combination and oily skin, whereas cream works well with dry skin. Tinted gels and liquids are outstanding for oilier skins.
Using a professional grade blush brush, run the bristles over the pan of makeup, shake off excess powder and apply to the apples of your cheeks. Blend if necessary. If you're using a gel or cream based blush, use your middle finger and highlight the apples of your cheeks. Blend well.
If you need additional color across your face, apply bronzer to the bridge of your nose, forehead and chin.
The key to purchasing bronzer is to choose a color one to two shades darker than your skin tone. If you have an extremely light complexion, you might want to choose one shade darker. Conversely, if you have a darker skin tone, a shade that is twice as dark as your skin tone will most likely provide the impact that you desire.
Perfecting Foundation: Aloe barbadensis (organic aloe juice)*, Vegetable glycerin, Glycine soja (organic soybean lecithin)*, Organic plant oils of ricinus communis (organic castor seed oil)*, Sesamum indicum (organic sesame seed oil)*, Simmondsia chinensis (organic jojoba seed oil)*, Cera alba (organic beeswax)*, Vitis vinifera (organic grape seed oil)*, Vaccinium corymbosum (organic blueberry seed oil)*, Punica granatum (organic pomegranate seed oil)*, Rubus idaeus (organic raspberry seed oil)*, Actinidia chinensis (organic kiwi seed oil)*, Vaccinium macrocarpon (organic cranberry seed oil)*, Fragaria ananassa (organic strawberry seed oil)*, Euterpe oleracea (organic acai berry)*, Lycium chinense (organic goji berry)*, Glyceryl stearate, Stearic acid, Euphorbia cerifera (candelilla wax), Cetyl alcohol, Xanthan gum, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Thymus vulgaris (thyme extract), Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree extract), Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary extract) and Citrus sinensis (sweet orange oil). May contain titanium dioxide, mica, iron oxides. * = certified organic ingredient
Refining Finishing Powder: Organic powders of manihot esculenta (organic tapioca)*, Zea mays (organic corn)*, Aloe barbadensis (organic aloe leaf powder)*, Vitis vinifera (organic grape seed oil)*, Vaccinium corymbosum (organic blueberry powder)*, Punica granatum (organic pomegranate seed oil)*, Rubus idaeus (organic raspberry leaf powder)*, Actinidia chinensis (organic kiwi powder)*, Vaccinium macrocarpon (organic cranberry powder)*, Fragaria ananassa (organic strawberry leaf powder)*, Euterpe oleracea (organic acai berry powder)*, Lycium chinense (organic goji berry powder)*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ricinus communis (organic castor oil)*, Extracts of thymus vulgaris (thyme leaf powder), Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree essential oil), Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary leaf powder) and Citrus sinensis (sweet orange essential oil). May contain: mica, iron oxides. *certified organic ingredient