WHO IT IS FOR:
A complete collection for all your eye needs!
HOW TO USE:
Apply around the eye area twice daily to clean, dry skin.
Apply a small amount to clean skin before makeup application to prep and nourish.
Hello Bright Eyes Eye Pencil w/ Smudger:
Apply eye liner with ease using your Mineral Eye Defining Pencil with Smudger: Turn the barrel of the eye pencil to gradually expose a small portion of the eye color. Starting from the inner corner of the eye and working towards the outer corner, apply color using soft, short strokes. To achieve a smoky effect, lightly smudge the eye pencil strokes to reveal a softer finish. Pur Tip: Be sure to replace the cap after each use to keep color fresh.
Comb Mineral Mascara wand through both upper and lower lashes, concentrating on the base of the lashes. Pür Tip: Pumping the mascara wand will cause clumping and drying of the product. For flawless application, simply remove wand and apply. Mascara should be replaced every 2-3 months.
Made in the USA.
Please view the above Ingredients tab for ingredient information.
Equally moisturizing as it is enhancing, lipstick is a ubiquitous staple in every woman's makeup bag. An optional but recommended step is to first smooth your lips with a lip primer. Then, apply the lip liner. This effectively creates lip definition, as well as helps to prevent lipstick from feathering. Choose a lip liner that matches the color of your lipstick or your lip tone.
To create a silhouette, start at the center of your upper lip, draw a line to the outer corners in two steps. Always follow your natural lip line. If you make a mistake, simply use a cotton swab with a bit of toner to make corrections.
Finally, apply the lipstick with a tube or brush, following your natural lip line. Take care to fill in the curves and angles, and follow with an optional blot with a facial tissue. In the end, you'll have a gorgeous, well defined, long-lasting pout.
1. Always start with clean hands and a freshly cleansed face.
2. Apply your day moisturizer (preferably one that contains an SPF). Next, you can apply a primer for a smoother base. This is an optional step, but one worthy of considering for a more youthful appearance. A few drops of primer will smooth the appearance and texture of your complexion, as well as fill in fine lines - the perfect base for your foundation. It also helps to extend the longevity of your face and eye makeup, prevents eye shadow from creasing, and maintains an overall fresh appearance for as long as you wear your makeup.
3. Allow the moisturizer and/or primer to absorb a few minutes before continuing on to the foundation application. If necessary, you might want to blot any excess moisturizer with a tissue.
4. Address your under eye circles, shadows and imperfections with a concealer. Pat it on with a light finger so that it blends well.
5. You may use your fingers, a foundation brush or makeup sponge to apply the foundation. First, apply a few dots of your preferred liquid foundation to your nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. Continue to blend while avoiding a heavy application to the jawline and hairline (also known as a line of demarcation).
6. Once the foundation is blended, use either a translucent powder or one that matches your complexion to set the foundation. This also serves to absorb oils that cause your face to shine.
7. If you want a more natural look or have great skin, you can simply address specific areas that require coverage by applying your foundation to precise spots or areas. If you want to wear foundation that looks exceptionally natural and dewy, consider a tinted moisturizer. They're considerably sheer, yet provide a little coverage for uneven skin tone.
Choose a blush color that mimics the color of your cheeks when they're flushed from the cold, you've exercised or have blushed. You can also use your lip color as a guide. Blush can be applied before foundation for a subtle hint, but it's usually applied after foundation and face powder.
Cream vs. Powder vs. Gel
This is a personal preference, but usually powder suits combination and oily skin, whereas cream works well with dry skin. Tinted gels and liquids are outstanding for oilier skins.
Using a professional grade blush brush, run the bristles over the pan of makeup, shake off excess powder and apply to the apples of your cheeks. Blend if necessary. If you're using a gel or cream based blush, use your middle finger and highlight the apples of your cheeks. Blend well.
If you need additional color across your face, apply bronzer to the bridge of your nose, forehead and chin.
The key to purchasing bronzer is to choose a color one to two shades darker than your skin tone. If you have an extremely light complexion, you might want to choose one shade darker. Conversely, if you have a darker skin tone, a shade that is twice as dark as your skin tone will most likely provide the impact that you desire.
Cease Crease: Aqua Glycerin Glyceryl Stearate Cetyl Alcohol PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil PEG 100 Stearate Silica Dimethicone Titanium Dioxide (CI77891) Caprylic Capric Triglycerides Lactic Acid Tocopheryl Acetate Hydrolized Casein Acacia Senegal Gum Phenyl Trimethicone Sodium PCA Mica Xanthan Gum PVP Glycine Phenoxyethanol Capryl Glycol Sodium Hydroxide Tetrasodium EDTA Retinyl Palmitate Sorbic Acid Iron Oxide (CI77491) Ceramide 2 Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
Hello Bright Eyes Eye Pencil w/ Smudger: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Yellow 5 Lake, Aluminum Powder, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Manganese Violet, Mica, Red 40 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide Wax Ease: Cyclopentasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Arachidyl Behenate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Microcrystalline Wax, Mineral Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate Preservative: Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT.
Mineral Mascara: Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Glycervl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol Stearate SE, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hyalauronate, Sodium PCA, Sodium PCA, Wheat Amino Acids, Comfrey (Symphytum Officinale) extract, Panthenol, Hydroxyproline, PEG-8, Tocopherol, Vegetable Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA May Contain: Iron Oxides (Cl77491,77492,77499), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Ultramarines (Cl77007).