WHO IT IS FOR:
Lip Gloss Quad in Argentina features four sheer shades of CARGO's Award winning lip gloss designed to provide gorgeous shine without the stickiness - all housed in the brand's iconic signature tin. Beach Blush in Coral Beach includes a combination of four complementary shades that when swept together deliver the perfect balance of color - combining the radiance of a subtly flushed face and the glow of an everlasting summer tan. Single Eye Shadow in Windsor features a soft and velvety formula has a silky feel and delivers a pigment-rich, long-lasting and even application.
HOW TO USE:
Lip Gloss Quad:
CARGO Lip Gloss Quads can be worn alone or mixed together to create endless shade selections.
To optimize the four shades in each BeachBlush™ tin, simply swirl the brush over all of the color bars to combine the different tones and create one harmonious hue.
Single Eye Shadow:
Sweep over the entire eye, use as a pastel accent or wear as a subtle alternative to eyeliner.
Lip gloss made in Canada; blush is made in Italy and eye shadow made in USA.
Please view the above Ingredients tab for ingredient information.
Equally moisturizing as it is enhancing, lipstick is a ubiquitous staple in every woman's makeup bag. An optional but recommended step is to first smooth your lips with a lip primer. Then, apply the lip liner. This effectively creates lip definition, as well as helps to prevent lipstick from feathering. Choose a lip liner that matches the color of your lipstick or your lip tone.
To create a silhouette, start at the center of your upper lip, draw a line to the outer corners in two steps. Always follow your natural lip line. If you make a mistake, simply use a cotton swab with a bit of toner to make corrections.
Finally, apply the lipstick with a tube or brush, following your natural lip line. Take care to fill in the curves and angles, and follow with an optional blot with a facial tissue. In the end, you'll have a gorgeous, well defined, long-lasting pout.
1. Always start with clean hands and a freshly cleansed face.
2. Apply your day moisturizer (preferably one that contains an SPF). Next, you can apply a primer for a smoother base. This is an optional step, but one worthy of considering for a more youthful appearance. A few drops of primer will smooth the appearance and texture of your complexion, as well as fill in fine lines - the perfect base for your foundation. It also helps to extend the longevity of your face and eye makeup, prevents eye shadow from creasing, and maintains an overall fresh appearance for as long as you wear your makeup.
3. Allow the moisturizer and/or primer to absorb a few minutes before continuing on to the foundation application. If necessary, you might want to blot any excess moisturizer with a tissue.
4. Address your under eye circles, shadows and imperfections with a concealer. Pat it on with a light finger so that it blends well.
5. You may use your fingers, a foundation brush or makeup sponge to apply the foundation. First, apply a few dots of your preferred liquid foundation to your nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. Continue to blend while avoiding a heavy application to the jawline and hairline (also known as a line of demarcation).
6. Once the foundation is blended, use either a translucent powder or one that matches your complexion to set the foundation. This also serves to absorb oils that cause your face to shine.
7. If you want a more natural look or have great skin, you can simply address specific areas that require coverage by applying your foundation to precise spots or areas. If you want to wear foundation that looks exceptionally natural and dewy, consider a tinted moisturizer. They're considerably sheer, yet provide a little coverage for uneven skin tone.
Choose a blush color that mimics the color of your cheeks when they're flushed from the cold, you've exercised or have blushed. You can also use your lip color as a guide. Blush can be applied before foundation for a subtle hint, but it's usually applied after foundation and face powder.
Cream vs. Powder vs. Gel
This is a personal preference, but usually powder suits combination and oily skin, whereas cream works well with dry skin. Tinted gels and liquids are outstanding for oilier skins.
Using a professional grade blush brush, run the bristles over the pan of makeup, shake off excess powder and apply to the apples of your cheeks. Blend if necessary. If you're using a gel or cream based blush, use your middle finger and highlight the apples of your cheeks. Blend well.
If you need additional color across your face, apply bronzer to the bridge of your nose, forehead and chin.
The key to purchasing bronzer is to choose a color one to two shades darker than your skin tone. If you have an extremely light complexion, you might want to choose one shade darker. Conversely, if you have a darker skin tone, a shade that is twice as dark as your skin tone will most likely provide the impact that you desire.
Choosing Eyebrow Color:
To apply eyebrow color, use very light strokes of the pencil until the eyebrow line is filled in to your desired intensity.
Defining Eye Brows:
Never underestimate the power of a well-defined eyebrow! Keep them groomed in a way that flatters your face, eye shape and size.
1. Look directly into a mirror.
2. Trim your long eyebrow hairs so you can identify the natural shape of your eyebrow.
3. Hold a pencil or makeup brush vertically against the side of one nostril. The eyebrow should start where the pencil meets the brow. Take care to tweeze in the space between the two eyebrows.
4. Tweeze the stray hairs that grow around the eyebrow.
5. To create a flattering arch, now angle the pencil to the outer side of your pupil. Where the pencil meets the brow is where the top of your arch should be, approximately three-quarters of the way out. To create the shape of your arch, draw a line that tapers upward from the start of your brow to this point. Take care in replicating the process with the other eye, making sure to not over-pluck, while ensuring symmetrical uniformity.
6. In the final shaping step, you can angle the pencil so it aligns with the outer corner of your eye. The eyebrow should end here, and you should tweeze to create a taper.
Eyebrow & Lash Tools
Curling & Mascara Application for Lashes:
Lashes define the eyes and enhance them with a bit of curl. An application of mascara will help make your eyes stand out whether you decide to select lightly natural or dark smoky eye makeup.
Once you position your eyelash curler with your lashes in the pads at the roots, squeeze gently. Repeat this two more times, once in the middle, then at the tips of the lashes.
Sweep the mascara brush from the base (roots) to the tips of lashes. Sweep the lashes from the back side as well, again from the base to the tips. Comb out any clumps with an eyelash comb/brush utensil. Apply a second coat of mascara for a more dramatic effect.
Lip Gloss Quad: Polybutene, Petrolatum, Castor Oil, Beeswax, Myristyl Lactate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceresin Wax, Oleyl Alcohol, Shea Butter, Cetyl Acetate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Ozokerite, Propylparaben, BHA, Butylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides, D&C Red #27 Aluminum Lake, D&C Red #7 Calcium Lake, D&C Red #30 Lake, D&C Red #6 Barium Lake, D&C Red #33 Aluminum Lake, D&C Yellow #5 Zirconium Lake, D&C Orange #5, D&C Red #36 Barium Lake, FD&C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow #6, Carmine.
Beach Blush: Mica , Dimethicone , Zinc Stearate , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate , Octyldodecanol , Potassium Sorbate , Sodium Benzoate , Benzyl Alcohol , BHT , Tin Oxide. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 / CI 77492 / CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) , CI 75470 (Carmine) , CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake) , CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) , CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake).
Single Eye Shadow: Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Carthamus Tinctoris (Safflower) Seed Oil, Sorbic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract. May Contain: (+/-) Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FD&C Yellow #5 Lake (CI 19140:1), FD&C Blue #1 Lake (CI 42090), FD&C Red #40 Lake (CI 16035:1), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Ferric Ferrocyanid (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Tin Oxide (CI 77861).