WHO IT IS FOR:
For the person looking for an award-winning bronzing powder with a sheer, blendable texture, a selection of four wearable and pretty lip shades in a non-stick formula and a blush created with a moist and sheer powder formulation that glides easily over the skin for natural flush.
HOW TO USE:
Apply to the areas of the face naturally kissed by the sun: forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. Use a gentle circular buffing application for a soft natural look and avoiding a streaky appearance. For an ultra sheer look on very fair complexions try loading the blush brush with loose or pressed powder before dipping into the bronzer. This will cut the amount of pigmentation for a natural look.
Using a large fluffy brush gently dab brush into blush into pan. Apply blush in an upward and circular motion for a natural look. To enhance the cheekbones, apply just under the cheekbones to create a shadow.
Apply this silky, soft lip gloss alone for a sheer look or on top of your favorite CARGO lipstick for a dramatic glossy effect. Create a beautiful soft lip by lining the lips with CARGO's Reverse Lip Liner. Using soft feathery application strokes, apply the Reverse Lip Liner to the outer edges of the lip line. DO NOT create a harsh line. Next blend upwards and outwards to soften the look of the line and give a highlight and lift to the mouth. You are now ready to apply CARGO's Lip Gloss Quad.
Made in Canada.
Please view the above Ingredients tab for ingredient information.
Equally moisturizing as it is enhancing, lipstick is a ubiquitous staple in every woman's makeup bag. An optional but recommended step is to first smooth your lips with a lip primer. Then, apply the lip liner. This effectively creates lip definition, as well as helps to prevent lipstick from feathering. Choose a lip liner that matches the color of your lipstick or your lip tone.
To create a silhouette, start at the center of your upper lip, draw a line to the outer corners in two steps. Always follow your natural lip line. If you make a mistake, simply use a cotton swab with a bit of toner to make corrections.
Finally, apply the lipstick with a tube or brush, following your natural lip line. Take care to fill in the curves and angles, and follow with an optional blot with a facial tissue. In the end, you'll have a gorgeous, well defined, long-lasting pout.
1. Always start with clean hands and a freshly cleansed face.
2. Apply your day moisturizer (preferably one that contains an SPF). Next, you can apply a primer for a smoother base. This is an optional step, but one worthy of considering for a more youthful appearance. A few drops of primer will smooth the appearance and texture of your complexion, as well as fill in fine lines - the perfect base for your foundation. It also helps to extend the longevity of your face and eye makeup, prevents eye shadow from creasing, and maintains an overall fresh appearance for as long as you wear your makeup.
3. Allow the moisturizer and/or primer to absorb a few minutes before continuing on to the foundation application. If necessary, you might want to blot any excess moisturizer with a tissue.
4. Address your under eye circles, shadows and imperfections with a concealer. Pat it on with a light finger so that it blends well.
5. You may use your fingers, a foundation brush or makeup sponge to apply the foundation. First, apply a few dots of your preferred liquid foundation to your nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. Continue to blend while avoiding a heavy application to the jawline and hairline (also known as a line of demarcation).
6. Once the foundation is blended, use either a translucent powder or one that matches your complexion to set the foundation. This also serves to absorb oils that cause your face to shine.
7. If you want a more natural look or have great skin, you can simply address specific areas that require coverage by applying your foundation to precise spots or areas. If you want to wear foundation that looks exceptionally natural and dewy, consider a tinted moisturizer. They're considerably sheer, yet provide a little coverage for uneven skin tone.
Choose a blush color that mimics the color of your cheeks when they're flushed from the cold, you've exercised or have blushed. You can also use your lip color as a guide. Blush can be applied before foundation for a subtle hint, but it's usually applied after foundation and face powder.
Cream vs. Powder vs. Gel
This is a personal preference, but usually powder suits combination and oily skin, whereas cream works well with dry skin. Tinted gels and liquids are outstanding for oilier skins.
Using a professional grade blush brush, run the bristles over the pan of makeup, shake off excess powder and apply to the apples of your cheeks. Blend if necessary. If you're using a gel or cream based blush, use your middle finger and highlight the apples of your cheeks. Blend well.
If you need additional color across your face, apply bronzer to the bridge of your nose, forehead and chin.
The key to purchasing bronzer is to choose a color one to two shades darker than your skin tone. If you have an extremely light complexion, you might want to choose one shade darker. Conversely, if you have a darker skin tone, a shade that is twice as dark as your skin tone will most likely provide the impact that you desire.
Bronzer: Talc, Mica, Octydodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Octydodecyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Phenocyethanol, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract May Contain (+/-):Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491/Ci 77492/ Ci 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470), Tin Oxide, Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985).
Blush: Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Octydodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Octydodecyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Carmine (Ci75470), Phenocyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499/Ci 77492), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Sorbic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tin Oxide. Contains carmine as a color additive.
Lip Quad: Burgundy and Rose: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Canola Oil, Ozokerite, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzophenone-3, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sorbic Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Peg 8, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid. May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (Ci 77491/Ci 77492/ Ci 77499), Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Blue 1 Lake (Ci42090), Tin Oxide (Ci77861). Beige: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Canola Oil, Ozokerite, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491/Ci 77492), Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzophenone-3, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sorbic Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Peg 8, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid. Pink: Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Canola Oil, Ozokerite, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Benzophenone-3, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mica (Ci 77019), Sorbic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Peg 8, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide (Ci77861), Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid.