WHO IT IS FOR:
ZENSATION’s uniquely formulated skincare series combines the power of natural plant extracts from the Alps with advanced Swiss biotechnology. Ideally suited for all skin types, this skin care will help to improve the look of delicate skin with anti-aging properties.
HOW TO USE:
Deep Moisturizing Gel can be used in 5 different ways to benefit your skin:
1) Massage: Apply the Gel on cleansed and toned skin of face and neck. Massage in ascendant circles until completely absorbed. (Face towards the contours)
2) Mask: Apply a generous layer on cleansed skin of face and neck. Let it set for 15-20 minutes. Massage in ascendant circles until completely absorbed or gently remove with a soft tissue. Tone, pat dry and follow with day or night care.
3) Overnight Mask: Apply a generous layer on cleansed and toned skin of face and neck overnight without rinsing off. Cleanse the face the following morning.
4) Personal Blended Treatment: According to the specific condition of your skin, add an appropriate amount into other ZENSATION skincare to maximize the benefits of the Gel. Tailor the Personal Blended Treatment by applying more or less than the recommended amount based on your skin type.
5) Facial Treatment: Apply an appropriate amount on cleansed and toned skin of face with facial device. Gently massage the device over the face and around the eye area, targeting fine lines, until the Gel is completely absorbed. Apply more than recommended amount when your skin is particularly dry.
Made in Switzerland.
Please view the above tab for Ingredient information.
Daily Skin Care Regimen
If you have dry skin, you will need moisturizing products that nourish, so you will want to find protective and restorative products. Achieving a moisture balance with the right pH is key.
Begin with a very mild soap, possibly cream based. Since your skin is acidic, the alkaline in soap can easily disturb the delicate pH balance. Also, make sure that the soap does not contain harsh chemicals which will also remove the acid mantel and cause further dryness. Choose a toner that soothes and nourishes your skin. It should refresh with a hint of moisture—a low or no alcohol formulation is recommended to prevent over drying the skin.
A daily moisturizing routine is essential for dry skin. Begin with a serum to enhance moisture, then apply a day moisturizer. Try to use a day cream with an SPF Your evening ritual can include a serum application and a heavier moisturizer. Eye creams and serums are recommended for the delicate area around the eyes that are subject to fine lines and wrinkles.
Weekly Skin Care Routine
Use an extremely mild exfoliator in order to expose fresh skin and allow products to penetrate deeper. This will maximize the effectiveness of your skin care products. A moisture-enhancing mask that you put on and wipe off will moisturize and plump dry and dehydrated skin.
Key Ingredients for Dry Skin:
Hyalauronic Acid, Glycerin, Lanolin, Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Oil (Of Jojoba, Olive, Apricot Seed, Avocado, Grapeseed Borage, Almond, Evening Primrose), Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Honey, Shea Butter, Argan, Baobab, Manuka Honey, Green Tea (Camilla Sinsnsis), Ceramide, Glycolic Acid, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Cucumber