The Bombshell™ Cone Rod Curling Iron
Curl Safe™ - 5.1oz
WHO IT IS FOR:
Get beautiful, natural looking ringlet curls in less time than regular curling irons and with the protection of Curl Safe protective spray.
Easily holds hair in place from root to tip to ensure loose waves that transition into tight curls.
Features a longer-lasting, durable heater to help provide constant, even heat for the ultimate in long-lasting curls and waves.
Perfect for color-treated, dry or damaged hair.
The iron's heater will shut itself down after several minutes of non-use. To re-energize the heater, just slide the switch to the "OFF" position and then back to the "ON" position.
Complimentary Styling Glove and Iron Pad included
Features a smooth, oval-shaped rod barrel with constant, even 360°F heat from end to end
Can be used in countries outside of the USA and Canada with an adaptor alone (no converter)
Easy to use - Wrap. Release. Repeat!
Curls in less the time of traditional "clip" curling irons with no clip lines
Bombshell™ Oval Rod Curling Iron:
Aquaflex (Alcohol-Free Styling Resin) provides superior style memory, resistance to humidity, improved volume and a long-lasting, non-sticky hold - the perfect combination for creating wavy and curly styles that will last.
ThermaStress Complex Hair Keratin Protein reconditions the hair to help address future cuticle damage.
ThermaStress Complex Cystine smoothes the hair shaft with moisture.
ThermaStress Complex MiruStyle X-HP creates a protective barrier around the hair, reinforcing damaged hair and providing advanced heat protection.
Designed for use with curl and wave heat-styling tools.
Ideal for creating wavy and curly hairstyles.
Ingredients protect against heat to help address future damage.
HOW TO USE:
Bombshell™ Cone Rod Curling Iron:
Get Rebel Ringlets with The Bombshell Cone
- Part your hair into four sections, from front to back and ear to ear.
- WRAP! Starting at the back left, place The Cone at the root with the tip facing down and wrap a 1" horizontal section of hair around the barrel from base to tip. Hold for 5 seconds.
- RELEASE! Loosen the curl and slide The Cone out. Hold the curl in your palm near the root and allow the curl to cool in your hand before releasing.
- REPEAT! Repeat steps 2 and 3, and continue to wrap, release and repeat throughout the remaining hair taking 1" sections as you style.
- TIP! When styling the left side of your head, wear Styling Glove on the left hand. Switch to the right when styling the right side of your head.
- Shake it out or finger comb to soften the style.
Apply to clean, damp hair before blow drying. Apply to clean, dry hair before using a waving or curling iron.
Made in the Republic of Korea.
Please view the above Ingredients tab for ingredient information.