WHO IT IS FOR:
For the woman looking for a selection of top problem solving makeup and skincare from Christopher Dummond in one convenient kit. Skin enhancing products that help you to look and feel beautiful.
Veludo Velvet Foundations:
Duo Phase Concealer:
Saude Pele Radiance Booster:
Mini Application Brush:
HOW TO USE:
Apply SkinPrep on clean skin. Then apply small amount of concealer where needed, then Veludo Velvet foundation lightly over face. Apply small amount of Saude Pele Radiance Booster on cheeks, nose and forehead.
Made in the USA.
Please view the above Ingredients tab for ingredient information.
1. Always start with clean hands and a freshly cleansed face.
2. Apply your day moisturizer (preferably one that contains an SPF). Next, you can apply a primer for a smoother base. This is an optional step, but one worthy of considering for a more youthful appearance. A few drops of primer will smooth the appearance and texture of your complexion, as well as fill in fine lines - the perfect base for your foundation. It also helps to extend the longevity of your face and eye makeup, prevents eye shadow from creasing, and maintains an overall fresh appearance for as long as you wear your makeup.
3. Allow the moisturizer and/or primer to absorb a few minutes before continuing on to the foundation application. If necessary, you might want to blot any excess moisturizer with a tissue.
4. Address your under eye circles, shadows and imperfections with a concealer. Pat it on with a light finger so that it blends well.
5. You may use your fingers, a foundation brush or makeup sponge to apply the foundation. First, apply a few dots of your preferred liquid foundation to your nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. Continue to blend while avoiding a heavy application to the jawline and hairline (also known as a line of demarcation).
6. Once the foundation is blended, use either a translucent powder or one that matches your complexion to set the foundation. This also serves to absorb oils that cause your face to shine.
7. If you want a more natural look or have great skin, you can simply address specific areas that require coverage by applying your foundation to precise spots or areas. If you want to wear foundation that looks exceptionally natural and dewy, consider a tinted moisturizer. They're considerably sheer, yet provide a little coverage for uneven skin tone.
Choose a blush color that mimics the color of your cheeks when they're flushed from the cold, you've exercised or have blushed. You can also use your lip color as a guide. Blush can be applied before foundation for a subtle hint, but it's usually applied after foundation and face powder.
Cream vs. Powder vs. Gel
This is a personal preference, but usually powder suits combination and oily skin, whereas cream works well with dry skin. Tinted gels and liquids are outstanding for oilier skins.
Using a professional grade blush brush, run the bristles over the pan of makeup, shake off excess powder and apply to the apples of your cheeks. Blend if necessary. If you're using a gel or cream based blush, use your middle finger and highlight the apples of your cheeks. Blend well.
If you need additional color across your face, apply bronzer to the bridge of your nose, forehead and chin.
The key to purchasing bronzer is to choose a color one to two shades darker than your skin tone. If you have an extremely light complexion, you might want to choose one shade darker. Conversely, if you have a darker skin tone, a shade that is twice as dark as your skin tone will most likely provide the impact that you desire.
Veludo Velvet Foundations: Sericite, Zinc Oxide, Iron Oxides, Organic Cornstarch, White Kaolin Clay, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Lime Essential Oil, Organic Clove Bud Essential Oil, Organic Vanilla Extract, Organic Geranium Essential Oil, Organic Patchouli Essential Oil, May contain: Mica, Ultramarine Blue.
Duo Phase Concealer: Caprylyl Caprylate/Caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tri-Isostearlyl citrate, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower seed wax/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Ricinus Communis (Castor) seed oil, Hydrogenated Jojoba oil, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Passiflora Eduolis seed oil, Boron Nitride, Propylene Carbonate, Oryza Sativa Rice Bran oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Euterpe Oleracea Fruit extract, Oleic Acid, Orbignya Oliefera Seed oil, BHT. May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).
SkinPrep: Purified Water, Organic Laminaria Algae, Marine Proteins, Porphyra Red Algae, Organic Chlorella, Cetearyl Glucoside, Organic Rosemary Oleo-Resinoids (Antioxidant), Hyaluronic Acid, Organic Irish Moss Red Algae, Glucosamine HCL Centella Asiatica, Xanthan Gum, Artemia Salina, Organic Essential Oils of Geranium, Tea Tree, Rosemary, Grapefruit, Clary Sage & Lavender, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol.
Saude Pele Radiance Booster: Sericite, Mica, Soy Isoflavones, Organic Cornstarch, White Kaolin Clay, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Lime Essential Oil, Organic Bergamot Essential Oil, Organic Clove Bud Essential Oil, Organic Vanilla Extract, Organic Geranium Essential Oil, Organic Patchouli Essential Oil, Green Tree Extract, Gotu Kola Extract, Organic AÃ§ai Oil.