HOW TO USE:
1. Insert Deposit Chamber. Place your Crystalift on a clean, dry surface and plug into standard outlet. Insert Deposit Chamber into the bottom front space of your Crystalift. Press firmly.
2. Prepare Crystal Capsule. Shake capsule for five seconds before using to ensure even mixture. Remove plastic cap from Crystal Capsule.
3. Insert Crystal Capsule. Open lid on Crystalift. Insert Crystal Capsule directly above the Deposit Chamber. Press firmly. The capsule should be flush with the front of the system.
4. Begin Using Crystalift. Turn Crystalift to the "on" position. Always start Crystalift at the lowest vaccum setting and adjust higher to your comfort level. B - Glide Wand Across Skin. Gently glide wand across your skin. Make sure the entire tip of the wand makes contact so a complete seal is created. Please note, crystals will not come out until the wand makes full contact with the skin. Keep wand moving when in contact with the skin.
5. Rinse and glow! Before using your Crystalift machine make sure you have clean, dry skin. After you are done, turn Crystalift off and discard the crystal capsule. Rinse residue off with warm water. During the day we recommend using a SPF 30. If you are using at night, apply your favorite moisturizer and enjoy your amazing radiant glow!
Disclaimer: Do not use Crystalift in conjunction with any prescription or over-the-counter acne medication; oral blood thinners; or if you have recently had plastic surgery, a chemical peel, laser surgery or any other professional treatment. Do not use in conjunction with any other exfoliator. Do not use on mouth, lips, eyes (under eye tissue / eyelid areas). Listed to UL1431 (personal hygiene and health care appliances). It is especially important to protect skin while using Crystalift by applying sun protection daily and avoiding exposure to sun.
Click here for the Crystalift Professional Microdermabrasion At Home Treatment Set C400807.
Please view the above tab for ingredient information.
Exfoliation is a very important yet often overlooked step in the beauty regimen. It is the key to loosen and remove a dead layer of skin cells, while speeding up the skin's process of shedding (which slows with aging or mature skin). Exfoliation also helps to stimulate the blood circulation, brighten the complexion by improving color and texture, smooth fine lines and wrinkles, and prevent build-up that can lead to break outs.
Without exfoliation, skin can take on an uneven tone, looking dull, patchy or even ashy. After exfoliation, skin serums and moisturizers are able to penetrate more effectively, allowing the active ingredients to penetrate more successfully and thus leading to better beauty product results.
As a general rule, you will want to exfoliate at least once per week. You can adjust your schedule according to your needs. The texture of the exfoliant may also factor in the frequency of usage. A finer grained exfoliator might be tolerated well and could be used more often if desired. If your skin becomes irritated or flaky, reduce the frequency of exfoliating or switch to one with finer texture.
Sometimes exfoliating ingredients are added to toners or also come in the form of masks. These products provide more options to incorporate exfoliating ingredients into your regimen.
How to Choose an Exfoliator
Choose an appropriate exfoliator for your skin type. Sensitive, fine or aging skin will need a finer abrasive ingredient than other types of skin. The best way to select one is to read the label description to determine the item's abrasiveness or strength. Salt, sugar, plant fiber, nut hulls, jojoba beads, apricot seeds, kernels, oatmeal, and bamboo beads are all common ingredients used in abrasive exfoliators.
Enzymes, retinols, alpha hydroxy acid, lactic acid, glycolic acid and salycilic acid preparations are referred to as chemical exfoliators. They are typically available in varying strengths in the form of a gel or serum. They can also be used once per week, or as desired after cleansing and before moisturizing to attain the same effect. They exfoliate with less irritation, and are especially recommended if your skin is on the sensitive side.
How to Exfoliate
After cleansing and rinsing the face, apply the exfoliator to your wet face. Using your fingers or a soft cloth, scrub using gentle circular motions. You will want to avoid the delicate eye area and scrub gently on the areas bordering it like the cheek bones and temple area outside of the eyes. Rinse your face and softly pat it dry.
INGREDIENTS: Sodium bicarbonate.