Skinn Cosmetics High Definition Four-Piece Color Collection
Join the high definition movement! As some of Skinn's most popular products, this four-piece set is makeup reinvented. The high definition foundations not only provide ample coverage, but they infuse your skin with great ingredients and provide sun protection.
Two High Definition Cotton & Mineral Foundations - 0.17 oz each
Orchid Gel Tint - 1.3 oz
Bright Eyes Eye Enhancing Treatment - 0.12 oz
High Definition Foundation in Porcelain
High Definition Foundation in Light
Orchid Gel in Medium/Light
High Definition Foundation in Light-Medium
High Definition Foundation in Medium
Orchid Gel in Medium True
High Definition Foundation in Olive
High Definition Foundation in Cocoa
Orchid Gel in Medium/Dark
High Definition Cotton & Mineral Foundations:
Orchid Gel Tint:
Bright Eyes Eye Enhancing Treatment
HOW TO USE:
High Definition Cotton & Mineral Foundations:
After removing the protective plastic film from the sifter, shake a small amount of powder into the cap. Dip a Skinn Cosmetics Kabuki brush (or other large makeup brush) into the powder and gently swirl around cap. Tap off any excess, and apply using circular motions onto cheekbones and forehead. Finish by gently applying to cheeks and nose bridge. The key to the process is the buffing circular motions. The more you buff, the better, smoother the application.
Orchid Gel Tint:
To visibly even skin tone, smooth over pores, and create a matte-flawless look, apply to entire face using fingertips, make-up sponge or brush. Use under or in place of foundation.
Bright Eyes Eye Enhancing Treatment:
Apply daily in a patting motion to the eye lid and under eye area.
MAKEUP APPLICATION TIP:
Whatever the occasion, your makeup will look tasteful and sophisticated if you consistently follow these simple guidelines. Always apply your makeup with your destination for the day in mind - apply lighter makeup for day or office wear. Conversely, if you're spending the evening out or attending a special event, you'll want to increase the amount and intensity of makeup to play up your best features.
Made in the USA.
Please view the above tab for ingredient information.
1. Always start with clean hands and a freshly cleansed face.
2. Apply your day moisturizer (preferably one that contains an SPF). Next, you can apply a primer for a smoother base. This is an optional step, but one worthy of considering for a more youthful appearance. A few drops of primer will smooth the appearance and texture of your complexion, as well as fill in fine lines - the perfect base for your foundation. It also helps to extend the longevity of your face and eye makeup, prevents eye shadow from creasing, and maintains an overall fresh appearance for as long as you wear your makeup.
3. Allow the moisturizer and/or primer to absorb a few minutes before continuing on to the foundation application. If necessary, you might want to blot any excess moisturizer with a tissue.
4. Address your under eye circles, shadows and imperfections with a concealer. Pat it on with a light finger so that it blends well.
5. You may use your fingers, a foundation brush or makeup sponge to apply the foundation. First, apply a few dots of your preferred liquid foundation to your nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. Continue to blend while avoiding a heavy application to the jawline and hairline (also known as a line of demarcation).
6. Once the foundation is blended, use either a translucent powder or one that matches your complexion to set the foundation. This also serves to absorb oils that cause your face to shine.
7. If you want a more natural look or have great skin, you can simply address specific areas that require coverage by applying your foundation to precise spots or areas. If you want to wear foundation that looks exceptionally natural and dewy, consider a tinted moisturizer. They're considerably sheer, yet provide a little coverage for uneven skin tone.
Choose a blush color that mimics the color of your cheeks when they're flushed from the cold, you've exercised or have blushed. You can also use your lip color as a guide. Blush can be applied before foundation for a subtle hint, but it's usually applied after foundation and face powder.
Cream vs. Powder vs. Gel
This is a personal preference, but usually powder suits combination and oily skin, whereas cream works well with dry skin. Tinted gels and liquids are outstanding for oilier skins.
Using a professional grade blush brush, run the bristles over the pan of makeup, shake off excess powder and apply to the apples of your cheeks. Blend if necessary. If you're using a gel or cream based blush, use your middle finger and highlight the apples of your cheeks. Blend well.
If you need additional color across your face, apply bronzer to the bridge of your nose, forehead and chin.
The key to purchasing bronzer is to choose a color one to two shades darker than your skin tone. If you have an extremely light complexion, you might want to choose one shade darker. Conversely, if you have a darker skin tone, a shade that is twice as dark as your skin tone will most likely provide the impact that you desire.
About the Collection
During his 20 years of experience in the beauty industry, Dimitri James was disappointed to learn that very little of the money cosmetics companies spend goes into product development and perfection. Instead, the money is spent on ad campaigns, department store counter space, Park Avenue offices and fancy packaging. Frustrated by his findings, Dimitri was inspired to start changing the beauty industry for the better, launching Skinn Cosmetics in 2002.
Dimitri’s focus was to create a collection of quality products that helps consumers avoid big-cost items with no results. Skinn Cosmetics has long since established itself as a revolutionary leader in skin care and cosmetics, offering treatments and color products loaded with anti-aging properties that meet the highest professional and esthetician standards. Each day, new women are discovering the line's amazing results and joining the ranks of Skinn enthusiasts across the nation.
About the Guest
Founder and CEO of Skinn Cosmetics, Dimitri James has been a Hollywood makeup artist, aesthetician and cosmetologist for 25 years. He’s worked for some of the biggest names in beauty, and has manufactured and sold his own cosmetics for 14 years. Each product is a result of Dimitri’s experience and knowledge, and is produced in his own factory for superior quality every step of the way.
Since its founding, Skinn has been dedicated to offering the best color and skin care products available. The line features cutting-edge and anti-aging properties that are free of the unnecessary fillers found in many large cosmetic brands.
“I love creating state-of-the-art products and offering them to my customers at a reasonable price, so that every woman who wants to can look her best.” -Dimitri James
High Definition Cotton & Mineral Foundations: Mica, zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, gossypium herbaceum (cotton), lauroyl lysine, copper PCA, magnesium, zinc PCA, selenium, hydrolyzed cashmere protein, calcium, gold, pearl powder, sodium hyaluronate, ascorbic acid, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerine. MAY CONTAIN: Iron oxides (Cl 77489, Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), carmine (Cl75470), ultramarines (Cl 77007), yellow 5 lake (Cl 19140), manganese violet (Cl 77742), chromium oxide greens (Cl 77288), blue 1 lake (Cl 42090).
Orchid Gel Tint: Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Silica, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterol, Phenoxyethanol, Orchis Mascula (Orchid) Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Carmine, Manganese Violet.
Bright Eyes Eye Enhancing Treatment: Aqua, cyclopentasiloxane, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, triethoxycaprylylsilane, C30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isopentyldiol, polymethylsilsesquioxane, peg/ppg-20-15 dimethicone, bismuth oxychloride and ethylhexyl hydroxystearate, betaine, sodium PCA, sorbitol, serine, glycine, glutamic acid, alanine, lysine, arginine, threonine, proline, dimethicone, hyaluronic acid, disteardimonium hectorite, phenoxyethanol (and) caprylyl glycol (and) ethylhexylglycerin (and) hexylene glycol, sea salt, disodium EDTA, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, tribehenin, ceramide 2, PEG-10 rapeseed sterol, palmitoyl oligopeptide, hydrolyzed collagen, titanium dioxide, iron oxide yellow (c.i. 77492), iron oxide red (c.i. 77491), iron oxides (c.i. 77499).