Hurricane Woodwiz Mop w/ 6 qt Bucket & Extra Mop Head
More and more houses have hardwood floors, and taking care of those floors can be a hassle. Dirt seems to stick out more on these floors and the last thing you want to do is slosh a standard wet mop across them. Wood and excess water do not mix. That's why there's the Hurricane Woodwiz.
Designed to clean the most valuable floor in your home. With a 17" wide head and a microfiber mitt that attracts dirt like a magnet, this mop cleans better than ever. But what sets it apart is the two-part system that removes the dirt from the mop and then pumps excess water out of the mop head. You are left with a ready-to-clean mop every time it leaves the bucket - and you control the amount of moisture left on your mop.
- Rinsing brushes - thorough cleanse of mop after every use
- Dirty water pump - you control how dry you want the mop head to be
- 17" washable Microfiber pads
- Extra wide sweep path for faster cleaning
- Folding head - compact storage, cleans ceiling fans as well
- Castor wheels - easier movement throughout your home
- Hurricane Woodwiz Mop
- 6 qt Bucket
- Mop Heads (2)
- Microfiber cleaning cloths (2)
- Lint Comb
- Castor Wheels (4)
- Spout flat directions
- User Manual
- Assembled Mop: 16-1/2"L x 4-1/4"W x 40-52"H
- Bucket: 20-1/4"L x 11-5/8"W x 11-5/8"H, 4.5 lbs
Made in China
Please Note: Never put your hands, hair or other objects into the bucket while it is spinning. Touching the spinning parts may cause injury. This is not a toy, keep out of reach of children.