OptiLife® by Dr. Joe "Flex" Joint Health Formula w/ Boswellia Extract
Exclusively at Evine, achieve optimal health with OptiLife® by Dr. Joe - vitamins and supplements designed to support and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Formulated by Dr. Joe Feuerstein, a respected physician, each product contains the highest quality, clinically studied ingredients which were carefully selected for their efficacy.
Created to complement an active lifestyle, OptiLife offers a variety of vitamins and supplements that target specific areas as well as the whole body, helping to elevate your sense of well being. Trust in the experience of Dr. Joe and optimize your everyday life with OptiLife!
(1) Bottle of 60 capsules of OptiLife Flex - 60 day supply
WHO IT IS FOR:
Individuals looking for supplement support to help with joint health, flexibility, range of motion, lubrication and comfort.
- An advanced joint support formula to address joint health in many ways.
- Supports joint and tendon health.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a major moisture component of both cartilage and synovial fluid that bathes joints, binding to water to help hydrate and support joints.
- Hyaluronic Acid decrease as we age, that is why supplementing with hyaluronic acid is so important in promoting healthy joints.
- Patented Boswellia (ApresFlex) extract and Turmeric, traditional herbal extracts shown to help promote a healthy inflammatory response.
- Apres Flex, patented Boswellia Extract with standardized Turmeric provide healthy inflammatory response to motion.
- UC 2 type II collagen has been shown in studies to help maintain/support range of motion and joint comfort.
- UC11 patented type 2 collagen has been shown in studies to help improve range of motion and fight some effects of type one arthritis.
- Potent Anti-Oxidants, Grape Skin and Ginger Root which are synergistic to supporting healthy inflammatory response.
- Helps promote a healthy inflammatory response.
- Supports the body's natural response and antioxidant efforts to fight free radicals, combat antioxidant stress and support healthy cell function.
HOW TO USE:
Take one (1) capsule daily as a dietary supplement.
Made in the USA.
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing or take a prescription medication, please consult your physician before taking this or any nutritional supplements.
Please view the above Ingredients tab for ingredient information.
Check out the link here for supplement facts.
About the Guest
Dr. Joe Feuerstein, MD and Co-Creator of Optilife was born in England and studied Medicine at the University of London. Dr. Joe completed his residency training in family medicine at Columbia University, where he was a chief resident, and completed a fellowship in integrative medicine at the University of Arizona. Dr. Joe also undertook a rotating internship in general and trauma surgery before serving as a combat physician in two elite units of the Israeli Navy for four years; he continues to serve as a reserve officer in the Navy with a rank of Captain.
Dr. Joe is a licensed medical doctor and currently holds the position as Director of Integrative Medicine at a major metropolitan hospital. He is also an Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine at an Ivy League university and an award winning researcher in the field of nutrition and supplements. In addition to his western medicine training, Dr. Joe employs eastern principles to his approach.