OptiLife® by Dr. Joe "Renew" (32 oz) Two-Day Cleanse
Exclusively at Evine, achieve optimal health with OptiLife® by Dr. Joe - vitamins and supplements designed to support and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Formulated by Dr. Joe Feuerstein, a respected physician, each product contains the highest quality, clinically studied ingredients which were carefully selected for their efficacy.
Created to complement an active lifestyle, OptiLife offers a variety of vitamins and supplements that target specific areas as well as the whole body, helping to elevate your sense of well being. Trust in the experience of Dr. Joe and optimize your everyday life with OptiLife!
Cultures around the world for 1,000's of years have used various periodic cleansing protocol as part of their normal diets in the belief it helps promote and maintain optimum health. Many cultures use the change of season as a time to renew and revitalize their systems through detoxification and cleansing.
One (1) 32 oz bottle of Renew - two-day cleanse
WHO IT IS FOR:
Individuals looking to reset the body to get it ready for a balanced, clean, diet program.
- Contains a proprietary blend of rich super fruits: Coconut, papaya, pineapple and aloe vera.
- Coconut water naturally contains hydrating enzymes. People drink coconut water as a natural alternative to chemical based sports drinks.
- Provides the same hydration as sports drinks without all the carbohydrates.
- Coconuts are member of the family of tropical oils. Coconut oil has been used for centuries in the traditional diets of people living in tropical regions.
- Coconut oil contains essential fatty acids and helps aid in digestion.
- Papaya and Pineapple are enzymes that are derived from plants. These enzymes also help aid in digestion. Supports normal digestion.
- Helps maintain normal regularity.
HOW TO USE:
Mix 4 oz of Renew with 8-16 oz of water. Drink this mixture four times a day, between meals for two days. Do not exceed two total days a month.
Made in the USA.
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing or take a prescription medication, please consult your physician before taking this or any nutritional supplements.
Please view the above Ingredients tab for ingredient information.
Check out the link here for supplement facts.
About the Guest
Dr. Joe Feuerstein, MD and Co-Creator of Optilife was born in England and studied Medicine at the University of London. Dr. Joe completed his residency training in family medicine at Columbia University, where he was a chief resident, and completed a fellowship in integrative medicine at the University of Arizona. Dr. Joe also undertook a rotating internship in general and trauma surgery before serving as a combat physician in two elite units of the Israeli Navy for four years; he continues to serve as a reserve officer in the Navy with a rank of Captain.
Dr. Joe is a licensed medical doctor and currently holds the position as Director of Integrative Medicine at a major metropolitan hospital. He is also an Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine at an Ivy League university and an award winning researcher in the field of nutrition and supplements. In addition to his western medicine training, Dr. Joe employs eastern principles to his approach.