Thomas Kinkade Choice of Collection 3-in-1 Framed Print -
Thomas Kinkade Choice of Collection 3-in-1 Framed Print
Three of Thomas Kinkade's most popular series! Sold out in Limited Edition, each choice is framed in a mahogany red poly frame and features a neutral colored matte with a gold foil Thomas Kinkade stamp. The images also feature a gold key line print around the image to add more depth. The back of each frame is finished with craft paper and has a sawtooth hanger attached so it comes ready to hang.
- Hometown Collection: "I remember wandering the lanes of my hometown on a Sunday evening, drawn toward the heart of the village. Hometown Evening is enriched by intense childhood memories, although I've chosen to turn the clock back a few decades. I did that to heighten the nostalgia, and to give myself the chance to paint some of my favorite vintage cars."
"As we stroll down the tree shrouded lane, you'll notice the landmarks familiar to every hometown - neighborhood houses, people of the village, sidewalks, and even a pet or two. These are the places where families thrive, children grow up and memories are made. In the distance, you will see the village church - the spiritual foundation of every hometown. I think that in my Hometown Memories collection, I've established that you can go home again. Hometown Morning is the sixth and final look at the hometown of my boyhood - and, I hope, at some of the things you remember most warmly about your hometown as well." - Artist Thomas Kinkade
- End of a Perfect Day Collection: "Paintings like The End of a Perfect Day express my growing appreciation for the real beauty of nature untamed. This rustic stone cabin is nestled in a glorious setting a secluded jewel of a lake framed by distant mountains. But my wild places show the charming and comfortable signs of a very human presence. A fireplace warms the living room, illuminating the overstuffed chair and mounted trophy animals glimpsed through open windows. That is my ideal way to end a perfect day."
"In A Quiet Evening at Riverlodge, we visit a cozy, rustic cabin nestled in a setting rich with natural drama. A campfire stands at the ready; soon a company of weary fishermen will gather about the fire, swapping outlandish stories about the one that got away. The End of a Perfect Day III, celebrates the majesty of God's creation. A lovely stream in the distance invites us to explore or fish; trails wind up and away to valleys and vistas we can only imagine. In the drama of sunset, the woodsman returns to his own small world: a cozy stone cabin warmed by a hearth fire and the promise of comfort at day's end." - Artist Thomas Kinkade
- Lamplight Collection: "Quaint English cottages running along a footpath, a lively stream spanned by an ornate Victorian bridge, sunlight breaking through clouds. It seems too perfect to be real; and yet, I painted Lamplight Lane almost completely on location, at a charming little village in the English Cotswold Region that looked very much like this."
"Lamplight Inn, with its graceful arching bridge invites us to make our way to the inn door. This spacious old country inn has room enough to welcome all weary travelers; it promises to refresh our spirits. When I painted Lamplight Lane, I found myself wondering about the sylvan stream that runs alongside the village lane. I christened it The Brooke Windermer and even imagined floating down it in a skiff. Lamplight Brooke is my picture of what lies downstream from my original Lamplight Lane painting. The quaint village is based on Bourton-on-the-Water, a real English town that I very much enjoy." - Artist Thomas Kinkade
Hometown Collection: Image Size: 5-1/2"L x 4-1/4"W; Overall: 21"H x 10-1/2"W x 1"D
End of a Perfect Day Collection: Image Size: Top and Bottom: 4-3/4"L x 3-3/4"W, Middle: 6"L x 4"W; Overall Size: 21"H x 10-1/2"W x 1"D
Lamplight Collection: Image Size: Top and Bottom: 4-3/4"L x 3-3/4"W, Middle: 6"L x 4"W; Overall Size: 21"H x 10-1/2"W x 1"D
- Weight: 1.28 lbs each
- Artwork Material: Framed matte print
- Certificate of Authenticity: You'll receive a certificate of authenticity to denote this is a genuine piece of Thomas Kinkade artwork
- Country of Origin: USA
Keep out of direct sunlight.
Enjoy regular arrivals of your favorite products, without the hassle of reordering. Choose AutoDelivery on an item, and you'll receive regularly scheduled deliveries. Price is locked in at the price you pay today. Standard shipping rates apply for subsequent shipments. It's simple, easy, and cancellable at any time.
http://www.evine.com/Offer/Default.aspx?OfferCode=448-385&icid=OnAirLastPg3-_-THOMAS KINKADE, PAINTER OF LIGHT-_-448-385&cm_re=OnAirLastPg3-_-THOMAS KINKADE, PAINTER OF LIGHT-_-448-385