EZ Solar® Fabric Solar LED Hanging Lantern -
EZ Solar® Fabric Solar LED Hanging Lantern
Red, White or Blue
Illuminate your backyard or front porch with these soft, colorful lights that need no wiring or electricity! These fabric solar lights hang from anywhere with ease and only require direct sunlight to charge the rechargable batteries. And at dusk you will see beautiful globes of blue, red or white lanterns swaying gently in the wind, emitting a soft glow of light!
- One Hanging Lantern
- Assembly & Installation Instructions
- Powered by Ultra-high-efficiency SunPower® Solar Panel
- Enhanced light output
- Patented ultra-high-efficiency bright white LED
- Photocell control - automatically turns on and off
- No wiring required
- Batteries included
How to Install and Replace Battery:
- Dimensions: 9.3"L x 10"W
- Product Requirements for Use: Battery; 1.2V AA Ni-Cd Rechargeable; access to direct sunlight
- Assembly Time: 10 minutes or under
- Care Instructions: For optimum performance, it is best to install the solar light in full sunlight and charge for 10-12 hours. Allow light to run at least 8-12 entire charging and discharging cycles to reach battery's maximum capacity. Keep debris and snow off the solar panel to allow battery to recharge. If lights have been covered by snow for a long time, allow batteries to recharge in full, direct sunlight for at least 10-12 hours so that they maintain maximum capacity
- Warranty: 1-866-897-2098
- Country of Origin: China
Take top housing out of globe. Then, remove pull tab from bottom of top housing. Reinsert top housing to globe. Hang assembly onto wall. Before first use: Choose the right location. Select a location with full, direct sunlight. Do not install in shady areas, as these areas will not allow the battery to be fully charged and will reduce nighttime working hours. Be sure that the selected location is not close to other night time light sources, such as street lights or porch lights. These light sources may keep the solar lights from turning on automatically.
Replacing the Battery: Remove top housing from globe. Remove battery compartment cover and replace the old battery with a new 1.2 V AA Ni-Cd rechargeable battery. A minimum of 300 mAh is required. Replace battery compartment cover and top housing.
For outdoor use. Contains nickel-cadmium battery. Battery must be recycled or disposed of properly.
Enjoy regular arrivals of your favorite products, without the hassle of reordering. Choose AutoDelivery on an item, and you'll receive regularly scheduled deliveries. Price is locked in at the price you pay today. Standard shipping rates apply for subsequent shipments. It's simple, easy, and cancellable at any time.
http://www.evine.com/Offer/Default.aspx?OfferCode=448-299&icid=OnAirLastPg1-_-PRACTICAL IDEAS-_-448-299&cm_re=OnAirLastPg1-_-PRACTICAL IDEAS-_-448-299