STOK™ 25,000 BTU Island™ Grill w/ Interchangeable Grilling Insert System
Bring the kitchen outdoors and ignite your imagination. The STOK Island Grill with Interchangeable Grilling Insert System features a 12" insert that is removable to accommodate a pizza stone that comes with it. The Island Two-Burner Gas Grill features a large 363 square inch cooking area, offering you plenty of space to grill your favorite foods like meats, pizza, vegetables, even sea food!
Edibles will sizzle over the porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates as they make use of 25,000 BTUs of heating power emanating from two durable stainless steel burners. When you're done showing off your culinary skills, the grill's grease tray empties easily for quick clean-up. You can also interchange the insert with a griddle, vegetable tray and many other STOK grill inserts available separately for versatility and the ability to cook entire meals on your grill.
- Main Unit
- Main Cooking Grate
- Cooking Grate Insert
- Pizza Stone
- Insert Removal Tool
- Caster Tool
- Match Holder
- Operator's Manual
- Pizza Stone Use & Care Guide
- One AAA Battery
- Porcelain-coated cast iron grates for maximum durability and even heating
- Quick-start electric ignitor
- Prep table and storage rack provide a convenient place to keep grill tools, seasonings and other accessories within easy reach
- Integrated temperature gauge allows you to easily monitor the grill's internal temperature
- Durable wheels with built-in casters for easy portability between cooking venues
- Features the STOK Interchangeable Grilling Insert System: Comes with a cast-iron grill grate insert, pizza stone and insert removal tool
- 363 square inch cooking area offers plenty of grilling space
- Two stainless steel burners
- 25,000 BTUs for powerful grilling control; built-in temperature gauge allows you to easily monitor the grill's internal temperature
Please see the above tab for Care Instructions.
- Dimensions: 38.5"H x 26.5"L x 44.5"D
- Weight: 60 lbs
- Assembly Level: Medium/Under 1-1/2 Hours
- Product Requirements for Use: Standard 12" x 18" 20 lb propane tank (not included); AAA battery for electric igniter and caster tool (included); Phillips screwdriver, adjustable wrench (not Included)
- Warranty: 10-year limited manufacturer's warranty on stainless steel burners, two-year limited manufacturer's warranty on all other grill components; 1-800-247-5993
- Country Of Origin: China
Improper assembly, adjustment, alteration, service or maintenance can cause property damage, injury or death. Read the Assembly, Operation, and Maintenance instructions thoroughly before use, assembly or servicing of this product. Always use outdoors. Using grill indoors or within an enclosed area will lead to carbon monoxide poisoning, resulting in serious injury or death. Only place pizza stone in cold grill. Placing pizza stone in a hot grill can result in possible serious injury.
This item does not ship to Hawaii or Alaska.
Approximately 7 days after your order, the delivery company will call you to schedule your over-the-threshold delivery by truck. EVINE Live does not refund original shipping charges or reimburse the cost to return items.Click here for additional delivery information.
Enjoy regular arrivals of your favorite products, without the hassle of reordering. Choose AutoDelivery on an item, and you'll receive regularly scheduled deliveries. Price is locked in at the price you pay today. Standard shipping rates apply for subsequent shipments. It's simple, easy, and cancellable at any time.
When cleaning the inside of the hood and grill bottom, use a strong solution of detergent and water with a scrub brush to clean. Rinse thoroughly and allow to air dry. NEVER use a caustic grill cleaner on painted or cooking surfaces. All plastic parts, stainless steel and painted surfaces should be cleaned with warm soapy water and wiped dry. Cooking surfaces should be cleaned with a bristle brush only. Check that no loose bristles remain on the cooking grates prior to using. Cooking Grates: Clean before and after each use with a stiff wire brush. Heat Tent: Scrape any build-up off the heat tent using a wire brush. Grease: After use, allow grease in cup to cool then empty into garbage. Empty after each use to avoid spillage and flare ups. Pizza Stone: Should not be washed with soap. Scrape food residue off with plastic spatula and rinse with water.