Conde Nast 70" x 40" 100% Cotton Beach Towel
The Conde Nast beach towels feature images from a collection of vintage magazine covers from the New Yorker, Gourmet, House & Garden and Mademoiselle. Not only are they generous in size but also feature a reverse yarn-dye back, giving each pattern its own colorful solid backing for an additional pop of color.
Available in a variety of stunning images from years gone by, these beach towels handle all your drying needs while making a style statement at the same time! Soft to the touch, each towel boasts 100% cotton you’ll love wrapping up in. Whether you’re swimming or sunbathing, from the beach to the pool, don’t leave home without one of these vintage-inspired essentials!
- American Flag – Old Glory waves proudly in the wind, reinforcing the message to buy war bonds and stamps in July of 1942.
- Drinking Girl – A super chic woman in black sips a fizzy drink with a cherry. Fun fact: artist Clayton Knight's wife, Katharine Strurges, actually designed this cover.
- Lobster – Portraying a relaxing summer on the beach in the Northeast, this image features a lobster waiting to join his friends in a boiling pot. A flute of Belgian beer sits nearby to wash it all down.
- Popsicles – Still frosty and untouched from the freezer, six ice pops in a rainbow of colors present a mouthwatering portrait.
- Regatta – Sailboats take their mark before a 1963 regatta. Sailing was a favorite pastime of countless New Yorkers in the 1960s.
- Rooftop Girl – You can almost feel the rays beaming down in this depiction of the epitome of Manhattan life in the thick of Summer. The lounger finds a relaxing sanctuary among the myriad terraces and rooftops of NYC.
70”L x 40”W
Wash before first use. Machine wash in cool water (40° C), separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Made from 100% cotton.
Made in China.
PLEASE NOTE: We make every effort to ensure colors are represented accurately online. Due to possible variances in manufacturer dye lots, however, colors may vary slightly from what is depicted. Also, due to the printing process of the pattern, slight imperfections in the pattern may exist.
Enjoy regular arrivals of your favorite products, without the hassle of reordering. Choose AutoDelivery on an item, and you'll receive regularly scheduled deliveries. Price is locked in at the price you pay today. Standard shipping rates apply for subsequent shipments. It's simple, easy, and cancellable at any time.