Cook's Tradition® All Season™ Ceramic Nonstick Cast Iron 8" Fry Pan & 10" Fry Pan w/ Lid
Slate, Green, Sand, Red, Blue or Yellow
Crusty on the outside, nice and flaky on the inside! That's what a perfectly seasoned, evenly heated pan does for your pan-seared meats and fillets or omelets and pancakes! A cast iron pan fits the bill but it can get heavy and cumbersome. Enter the all-new All Season lightweight cast iron pans. Now you can enjoy the benefits of cast iron without the added weight!
Cook's Tradition lightweight cast iron cookware performs with the characteristics of the finest enameled cast iron, with the added benefit of a nonstick interior. The heavy duty cast iron is coupled with PFOA and PTFE-free Fusion nonstick ceramic interior in a lovely beige color. Lightweight frying pans extend the seasonality of cast iron cookware and allow for everyday cooking needs with stay cool handles.
Cast iron has great heat-retaining abilities and can be used with any heat source (except the microwave). Classic in a modern design, this set is made of solid material for all your cooking needs! This versatile 8" and 10" fry pan set coordinates with your other Cook's Tradition products and is available in five lovely color choices with the same beige color interior. The 10" pan includes a glass lid. Make meal time sizzle!
- One 8" Fry Pan
- One 10" Fry Pan
- One 10" Glass Lid
- Pan oven safe up to 650° F; Lid oven safe up to 350° F
- Strong stainless steel stay cool riveted handle
- Retains heat for warm food at the table
- Features all of the benefits of cast iron without the extra weight
- Induction compatible
- Fusion ceramic nonstick coating is PFOA and PTFE-free
- Enameled cast iron does not need seasoning
8" Fry Pan: 14-1/2"L x 8"W x 1-1/2"H (1.99 lbs)
10" Fry Pan: 18"L x 10"W x 2"H (4.4 lbs)
Glass Lid: 2"H x 10" Diam.
- Care Instructions: Before using, remove any labels and wash each item in warm soapy water with a soft sponge or dish cloth. Towel dry. Cookware and lid are dishwasher safe. As with all fine cookware, hand washing is recommended and will prolong the cookware's original appearance. See care and use insert
- Warranty: 10-year limited vendor warranty; (866) 325-1659
- Country of Origin: China
Enjoy regular arrivals of your favorite products, without the hassle of reordering. Choose AutoDelivery on an item, and you'll receive regularly scheduled deliveries. Price is locked in at the price you pay today. Standard shipping rates apply for subsequent shipments. It's simple, easy, and cancellable at any time.