Toni Brattin SureThik Hair Thickening Fibers 0.46 oz
Gray - light/medium silver gray
Black - ebony black
Dark Brown - almost black
Medium Brown - rich chestnut brown
Light Brown - honey brown
Sandy Blonde - medium, golden blonde
Light Blonde - Swedish, beige blonde
Auburn - rich, copper red
WHO IT IS FOR:
For the person looking for the hottest new product on the market to cover up balding or thinning hair areas. Ideal for both men and women.
- Helps camouflage appearance of baldness or thinning hair.
- All natural, ultra fine wool fibers for a natural look and feel for undetectable use.
- Even dispersement without clumping or bunching.
- Without chemicals used to modify or alter fibers.
- All natural static properties without chemicals used to manage fibers adhere-ability.
- Eight colors/shades for accurate match to most all hair colors.
- Enjoy quick and easy application with natural looking results.
- Ideal for both men and women.
- Fibers remain in your hair until you shampoo out.
- Rain, wind, and perspiration resistant.
HOW TO USE:
Dry hair. Shake fibers over thinning area. Lightly pat down hair to set fibers in place. Use hair spray to lock fibers in place. Close top and store away from moisture when not in use.
Made in Canada.
Click the above Ingredients tab for ingredient information.
Keratin, Silica, [May Contain: Blue 1 (Cl 42045), Yellow 5 (Cl 19140), Green 3 (Cl 61565), Red 40 (Cl 16035), Orange 4 (Cl 15510), Red 33 (Cl 17200), Red 22 (Cl 45380)].
Average Days of Supply: 30