DAP XHose™ Pro™ Choice of Length Expandable Hose w/ Brass Fittings & Spray Nozzle
Choices: 25', 50', 75' or 100' length
We heard you, customers! We’ve made changes to improve this item based on your feedback. Its interior rubber hose is now thicker for improved durability and it has higher quality brass fittings to prevent leakage.
Better than before! The DAP XHose Pro is made from a tough, multi-layered expandable inner hose and a folded outer covering made from durable super strong webbing. Screw the brass end with the on/off valve into the spray nozzle. Attach the other brass end to your outdoor faucet and your hose is ready to use. Featuring an all-new, exclusive design, this amazing hose automatically expands up to three times its length, then easily contracts for convenient storage. The DAP XHose is everything your typical garden hose isn't - it’s lightweight, compact and expandable with a powerful spray and kink-free design. Tested up to 250 PSI.
- DAP XHose™ Pro™ Expandable Hose
- Spray Nozzle
- Two Brass Fittings
- Automatically expands and contracts- turn on outdoor faucet to expand, turn off to contract
- Easy to store
- No kinking
- Industrial strength - Improved durability
- The DAP XHose Pro has thicker interior rubber hose and improved brass fittings to prevent water pressure blowouts and leakage
- Eight pattern DAP XHose Spray Nozzle connects to your XHose
- Turn the dial to the desired mode until you hear a click sound
- Eight spray nozzle settings: Shower, Angle, Full, Soaker, Cone, Flat, Center and Mist
- On/Off Valve
- Spray Nozzle: 6"H x 4.5"W x 2.25"D (0.3 lbs)
- 25 ft: 25'L x 0.75"W x 0.75"D; 9' when relaxed (1.3 lbs)
- 50 ft: 50'L x 0.75"W x 0.75"D; 19' 6" when relaxed (1.8 lbs)
- 75 ft: 75'L x 0.75"W x 0.75"D; 20' 2" when relaxed (2.6 lbs)
- 100 ft: 100'L x 0.75"W x 0.75"D; 37' when relaxed (3.2 lbs)
How to Use:
Store your DAP XHose Pro in the shade or cool area when not in use. After each use, turn the water off and open the on/off valve to release the water in the hose so it will contract back to a small size. Do not expose in freezing temps. Please note: Not for use with drinking water, not potable. For consumer use only. Do not use on a commercial basis.
Click here for DAP XHose Warranty Information.
California residents only: “Proposition 65” WARNING
Enjoy regular arrivals of your favorite products, without the hassle of reordering. Choose AutoDelivery on an item, and you'll receive regularly scheduled deliveries. Price is locked in at the price you pay today. Standard shipping rates apply for subsequent shipments. It's simple, easy, and cancellable at any time.