Gems en Vogue Set of Four 5.22ctw Multi Gemstone "Vegas Stack II" Rings -
Retail Value: $437.50
Gems en Vogue Set of Four 5.22ctw Multi Gemstone "Vegas Stack II" Rings
This gorgeous piece combines the glamor, glitz, and color for an audacious jewelry statement! Crafted with polished sterling silver and palladium with 18K yellow gold embraced™ accents, this set of four stack rings can be worn together or separately for a lovely update on your style.
The bold color statement and intricate designer look of each ring offers an expensive and exotic look with multi-gemstones. The gemstones are:
- Two round cut 1.75mm chrome diopsides for a total weight of 0.06ct
- One emerald cut 6 x 4mm peridot for a total weight of 0.48ct
- One round cut 1.75mm ruby for a total weight of 0.03ct
- Three baguette cut 5 x 3mm amethyst for a total weight of 0.75ct
- One pyramid cut 6mm hematite for a total weight of 1.70ct
- One round cut 5mm London blue topaz and two marquise cut 6 x 3mm Swiss blue topaz for a total weight of 1.06ct
- Two trillion cut 5mm red garnets for a total weight of 1.14ct.
All of the gemstones are in claw, bead or bezel settings. The gemstone weights are approximate. The rings have a setting size of 13/16"L x 1"W x 5/16"H.
Warranty: One year vendor warranty from date of purchase. Includes a gemstone romance card.
Part of the Gems en Vogue Collection. Your stack ring can be cleaned with regular jewelry cleaner. These gemstones are sturdy and safe for daily wear.
Gemstones may vary in color or pattern. Please allow for these natural variations. Avoid using chemical jewelry cleaners. All weights pertaining to diamond weights are minimum weights. Additionally, please note that many gemstones are treated to enhance their beauty. Click here for important information about gemstone enhancements and special care requirements.
Enjoy regular arrivals of your favorite products, without the hassle of reordering. Choose AutoDelivery on an item, and you'll receive regularly scheduled deliveries. Price is locked in at the price you pay today. Standard shipping rates apply for subsequent shipments. It's simple, easy, and cancellable at any time.